Team

Still, Infinity is a name I build up through L2AEPvP, you can't just use it and shatter my reputation lol

lol reputation ? you still a pieace of shit  :happyforever:

if that services was for partnership then u could find a team now you just do a work that maybe be free from some guys here.

i dont thing that some guys here are developers on a server for free .. Cause if you dont understand i am searching for a guy or not only 1 but 2 or 3 i dont know , to work with them on a pack , and i will be the developer to put codes , and the other things i told ..

i dont thing that some guys here are developers on a server for free .. Cause if you dont understand i am searching for a guy or not only 1 but 2 or 3 i dont know , to work with them on a pack , and i will be the developer to put codes , and the other things i told ..

Every code u will add it's shared why not read a guide 5 minutes and pay you to do it?If you want to find server do it free like everyone , i know a lot of guys who make server to others for free.

You miss the meaning of the word developer, you are called developer when you have some certain IT skills, in our section l2j an l2jdeveloper is a guy that excels in these things

• OOP understanding
  • L2Client -> Server <- L2Client communication and packets understanding
  • Ability to code something from scratch with clean/flawless/light code
  • L2JServer understanding (developer's view not amateur's/wannabe)

Im pretty sure you lack all 4 requirements of a l2jdeveloper

Edited by drake2wow

Every code u will add it's shared why not read a guide 5 minutes and pay you to do it?If you want to find server do it free like everyone , i know a lot of guys who make server to others for free.

So its shared and what if someone cant add it and want help to and all of this . WTf guys why you are spamming , and i will not be developer only for adding codes lol , i will fix different things on server..

So its shared and what if someone cant add it and want help to and all of this . WTf guys why you are spamming , and i will not be developer only for adding codes lol , i will fix different things on server..

add codes not worth even 0.50$ anyway 

Are you fucking kinding me ? I DONT TELL SMTH ABOUT THAT I WILL ADD ON A SERVER CODES AND I WILL BE PAID. I JUST TOLD I WANT TO WORK WITH A TEAM AS DEVELOPER AND THEN I TOLD WHAT I CAN DO , CODES AND THE OTHERS I WROTE AND NOW WTF YOU TELL ME ? That i am adding codes and i want to be paid i didnt tell smth like that shit . If you cant understand is other thing...........

(Based on what i saw as answers in other comments)

You want to find/create a team that will pay you to be their "developer". So, basically you will be on the same team but they will pay you ? (Lol.)
Also, xdem told you what a developer can do, what i saw in main topic is that you can add or edit codes not create your own.

Also, editing xml, html, adding an armor or a weapon since when it's called developing ?
Kid grow up.

Edited by `iAndre