Still Ddos War?!

Mr Tanka

I used Hyperfilter 4months, and i can say that Hyper have very good protection, one minus that when you using hyperfilter you need to hide your real ip and all players have same ip. :)

Not when you use their Dedicated Servers / Colocation or IP Transit, but yes, in fact any proxy service will have that characteristic :)

OVH is nice, the only problem they have is a short delay until the mitigation system kicks in and mitigate the flood.

End point protection is useless the initial flood can be more then 1 gbit and whatever firewalls, configurations, magics, stuff you do will be just pointless because the flood is filling up your bandwidth and there is no space for other connections. 

OVH is nice, the only problem they have is a short delay until the mitigation system kicks in and mitigate the flood.

End point protection is useless the initial flood can be more then 1 gbit and whatever firewalls, configurations, magics, stuff you do will be just pointless because the flood is filling up your bandwidth and there is no space for other connections. 

I never said it was 'bad', however it has problems, but you can't expect a perfect solution when they have to take care of 160k+ servers in their network... They need to have a generic solution that will try to cover the most customers possible and this is where specific providers, focused only in DDoS Mitigation will be better, not speaking about HyperFilter only, BlackLotus is also an alternative, but if people complain about HyperFilter price, they will complain even more about BlackLotus pricing haha...

I forgot to mention Prolexic and Akamai :), if you have the budget, yeah, go with them :) !

Edited by MWZ