Still Ddos War?!

Mr Tanka

Sure it stop most of the attacks, but you still have to deal with a lot of hassle caused by them, which at the end will result in lose of income (Yeah, people open servers wanting to have income), so if you can avoid it, invest in better services, if not, live with what you have and be happy. :P

ur just a hyper filter fanboi or resseller/advertiser i dont really give a fuck but calm your tits. If you have 2 problems with an OVH server, then you will have 30 even worse with Hyperfilter cause its just a shitty tunneling with increased latency and nothing more.. Fuck your propaganda against OVH in favor of the shitty hyperfilter, NONE uses hyperfilter

ur just a hyper filter fanboi or resseller/advertiser i dont really give a fuck but calm your tits. If you have 2 problems with an OVH server, then you will have 30 even worse with Hyperfilter cause its just a shitty tunneling with increased latency and nothing more.. Fuck your propaganda against OVH in favor of the shitty hyperfilter, NONE uses hyperfilter

You are steadily wrong.  :) And sadly your crazy random hate, shows all of it, since you aren't able to keep the same good discussion level. You can't afford it, that's fine, but you don't have to cry.

Edited by MWZ

nop you are wrong if you are using the ddos pro it works very fine

Im not wrong. A friend of mine was using ovh pro and guess what. He moved to hyperfilter bcs l2tales ddosed him - lags as fack. So well, if you rly count for big population then better use hf, otherwise ppl like stalone will take you down :P

OVH is perfect just you need to setup Harden the TCP/IP Stack...there are many guides for that,

Stalone use ESSYN-SYN Attack for some seconds, thats why you have lag, Trust me if you do it this mode you will never have probelm with stalone boy

OVH is perfect just you need to setup Harden the TCP/IP Stack...there are many guides for that,

Stalone use ESSYN-SYN Attack for some seconds, thats why you have lag, Trust me if you do it this mode you will never have probelm with stalone boy

Up to a certain limit my friend :), get 6~8 booter accounts and your tip will fail, the reason for this ? Easy, a regular server have an I/O limit of 300~400k IOPS, with 6~8 regular booter accounts, you will be at 1000~1200k IOPS and you will keep causing issues (even if you do the tunning you've mention). So yes, it might work when people attack you with a simple booter for 30 seconds, but no this is not a real solution, because the server can only handle the attacks up to a certain limit :)

Up to a certain limit my friend :), get 6~8 booter accounts and your tip will fail, the reason for this ? Easy, a regular server have an I/O limit of 300~400k IOPS, with 6~8 regular booter accounts, you will be at 1000~1200k IOPS and you will keep causing issues (even if you do the tunning you've mention). So yes, it might work when people attack you with a simple booter for 30 seconds, but no this is not a real solution, because the server can only handle the attacks up to a certain limit :)

Do it to my server that and i will guarantee 100% Uptime!

try with 100 boots

You cant there are many tips search them

So in other words if Stallone wants ur server down because you are competition he will down it?

If you are using OVH then yes, there is high possibility that your server will lag as fak, maybe not down, but it's gonna lag :)

But well, if your server doesn't have like ~1k ppl online, then you are safe, else someone rly hate you :P

If you are using OVH then yes, there is high possibility that your server will lag as fak, maybe not down, but it's gonna lag :)

But well, if your server doesn't have like ~1k ppl online, then you are safe, else someone rly hate you :P

The lag is caused by three reasons :

1) Your server is not handling part of the attack (pretty normal).

2) You are in VAC and now your server is protected, but, other customers are using too much bandwidth in the VAC, so now you have lag/latency.

3) The VAC you are in, is too far from your location. (Yes, OVH have 3 VACs and when one of them is overloaded, they will redirect your traffic to another VAC).

In fact, what OVH want is that customers under attack, get isolated from the customers which are not under attack, so even if they lose a single customer, it is better than losing a whole rack full of servers :)

The lag is caused by three reasons :

1) Your server is not handling part of the attack (pretty normal).

2) You are in VAC and now your server is protected, but, other customers are using too much bandwidth in the VAC, so now you have lag/latency.

3) The VAC you are in, is too far from your location. (Yes, OVH have 3 VACs and when one of them is overloaded, they will redirect your traffic to another VAC).

In fact, what OVH want is that customers under attack, get isolated from the customers which are not under attack, so even if they lose a single customer, it is better than losing a whole rack full of servers :)

On the other hand Hyperfilter is the good fella that won't risk its other servers for a single customer, when against a huge successful DDoS

PS: OVH is using outdated 2013 servers, Hyperfilter is using what? Servers from the future? 2040 ? The technology is the same deal with the fact and stop trashtalking ovh

Edited by ’Insider

On the other hand Hyperfilter is the good fella that won't risk its other servers for a single customer, when against a huge successful DDoS

PS: OVH is using outdated 2013 servers, Hyperfilter is using what? Servers from the future? 2040 ? The technology is the same deal with the fact and stop trashtalking ovh

You are comparing water with wine, if for you both are the same, then just drink water.

PS: You might start paying attention in the facts, because I did not mention HyperFilter a single time in this topic (except by now), and you are aggressive about that all the time :), maybe you are getting too neurotic about that, so, relax boy :)

Edited by MWZ

You are comparing water with wine, if for you both are the same, then just drink water.

PS: You might start paying attention in the facts, because I did not mention HyperFilter a single time in this topic (except by now), and you are aggressive about that all the time :), maybe you are getting too neurotic about that, so, relax boy :)

Maybe thats because the last 2 years I login in this forum, I see you crying and flaming ovh and on the same time promoting the dead-hyperfilter.

You say Water vs Wine, I say Water vs Piss, prove the opposite and I will gtfo.

Maybe thats because the last 2 years I login in this forum, I see you crying and flaming ovh and on the same time promoting the dead-hyperfilter.

You say Water vs Wine, I say Water vs Piss, prove the opposite and I will gtfo.

There are at least 5 guys in this thread, which used HyperFilter when you said nobody used it. You didn't showed any technical argumentation behind starting a war of "What's better to use". All I see is you raging around to defend your cheap server :).

Oh yeah, maybe that's because you are mad when your l2 server failed ? Oh, sorry, this was your brothers server right ? Sure :P

Edited by MWZ

I used Hyperfilter 4months, and i can say that Hyper have very good protection, one minus that when you using hyperfilter you need to hide your real ip and all players have same ip. :)