Freya Community Board

Hello guys. i have make 1 new community Board for freya-hi5 l2j packs. That community board include gmshop,services (wherhouse, symbol maker, buy noblesse, and more), donate manager, teleporter, top server stats(pvp/pk, online time, announcements etc). Every day i update that community board with more new features.That community board now works on freya l2j pack and is not tested on h5 but with some adapts it work. in that sale includes support for import the code etc. for more info 

you can contact me on skype :  nikosdevilakos   and everyone of want test the features im available for show that with teamviewer or i can give the server ip for login and test. 

sometimes maybe some features doesnt work because i update that community board every day as i say and before. ( if the costumer buy this community board he take FULL working without missing features or something).

that video is for have the first look from that board:

payment method via paypal or if the costumer is from Greece we can talk about payment.

p.s: About haters, the community board base is shared here. BUT, i have fix tons of bugs like top players, raidbossed status, added gmshop, teleporter, services manager,donate manager etc. I have change 90 % of html part,i have change 80% of community board features. 

p.s2: If you dont like that topic, just leave from here and dont leave shitty comments.

UPDATE: added buffer. soon with scheme buffs

UPDATE2: added scheme buffer, changed html style, etc. Soon Ready for l2j h5 version last revision.

UPDATE 3: added some things in html style,changed buffer html style 

Photo from update 3:

Buffer:

VOM2Io2.jpg

That table is inside every community board feature for faster moves:

ylkRvWI.jpg

Edited by nikosdevil20

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Niko. Is it a code that you're selling or a packet with it builded in ?

If it is only the code, how much would it cost ? And are you open for trades ?

Greetings.

Hello Niko. Is it a code that you're selling or a packet with it builded in ?

If it is only the code, how much would it cost ? And are you open for trades ?

Greetings.

pm'ed

hope it is well protected from fake bypasses

cannot use it when you flagged, in olympiad mode,olympiad spectate mode,attackable,in events, in siege (some of features disabled) and 1 tone of that shits...and all are configurable.