Vote Reward System:

DownUnder

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello i have L2J Frozen pack and i just want one Vote Reward System for both sites (hopzone,topzone) some good system i can  pay for that!

frozen have already 1 auto vote system i think..but if you want pay for other vote system better move the topic to marketplace section

frozen have already 1 auto vote system i think..but if you want pay for other vote system better move the topic to marketplace section

Yes i know that he have but this system works properly?

Yes i know that he have but this system works properly?

this system works properly yes I working on frozen files too but they now started to add new features also frozen was shity project but now they doing very nice work so u search something like individual vote reward system?

Edited by Stalonsky

this system works properly yes I working on frozen files too but they now started to add new features also frozen was shity project but now they doing very nice work so u search something like individual vote reward system?

I just  set  L2J Frozen vote reward with other server  link and works fine for now... :) thanks