bella

I m not playing on Tales...

But i played on last woa.

- A lot of bug

- Some ninja update ( your class is making less dmg with same skill, with same gear against friend with same gear )

- Unbalance classes ( so many complain about it on forum and they focus on "small priority bug".

- low online ( about 2k showed, 700 real - 250 bot = about 450 online ).

- Hidden donation ( some guy was oe geared when people started to have vesper, he had noble vesper full set +8 )

But there was good point  : 

- Market on giran harbor

- Ctrl on stone = less time to spend on elem gear

I m not playing on Tales...

But i played on last woa.

- A lot of bug

- Some ninja update ( your class is making less dmg with same skill, with same gear against friend with same gear )

- Unbalance classes ( so many complain about it on forum and they focus on "small priority bug".

- low online ( about 2k showed, 700 real - 250 bot = about 450 online ).

- Hidden donation ( some guy was oe geared when people started to have vesper, he had noble vesper full set +8 )

But there was good point  : 

- Market on giran harbor

- Ctrl on stone = less time to spend on elem gear

Hey maya, ninja updates was very bad for us because we rushed into opening that last server and we were forced to fix MANY things with our new package and i understand the dissapointment.. i wont like it too. Now there won't be such things as crazy changes because we already DID them, umm unbalance classes.... i think we got to the point where we can SPOIL you guys :) Low online... maybe you joined when server was dead :D and we don't have bots and fake count like Tales ;) if you see 2k online 1000+ of them are real. 

http://l2world.org/forums/index.php?threads/clans-confirmed-to-join.1128/page-2#post-10683 Register your clan for bonus CRP at server start

Edited by bella

can u make smth with your forum? Im w8ing +1h for verification mail and still nothing

Hello sir. No users are awaiting approval. If you still haven't recieved verification send me personal message here.

What kind of bonus they will get? 7lvl clan with 10k crp?

i Started play on l2World  around 3-4 years ago on freya server , after they opened H5 server , i played 6-7 months there , but that was my last good server i played , after sh1ts was incoming , a new x20 , a new x50 , after agan new x20 and as u can see now one more x15 ....Bella no offence , but if there will be only l2world server in this world , i prefer stop play L2.

And also as u can see on this topic only 3 ppl talk : u bella and that 2 flamers

And guys if u really want to play to one  really good server , because in my opinion sems to be a good server try www.l2injustice.com 

Beta is online , a lot of ppl there from Tales , big clans , they all talk on chat about l2Tales is closing ( probly enoung donation and he opens conflict now ) and also about how fail is l2world.

Bella think about what i said , and if u want a good server u must start change something , probly starting with u ?

HF and Gl , i wait u all on www.l2injustice.com

Hey mate, no offense really. I get your point but as you see, all private h5 servers now are for 3-4 months max :) after that all got full gear/bored/few people left and look for new adventure. Let's face it all know we have one of the best files around right now and many are coming back even if they saw how many bugs we had on our last server(because we used new package) And managed to fix all of your 300+ reports in less then 1 month ;) Yes all people left because there was too much changes, updates, ddos attacks and shit but well at least some of you will appriciate the hard work we puted in!! have fun whenever u decide to play but we all know where the biggest pvps will be after few days.Times Changed, Server Changed, We Changed, You Changed - Let's face the changes together <3

i Started play on l2World  around 3-4 years ago on freya server , after they opened H5 server , i played 6-7 months there , but that was my last good server i played , after sh1ts was incoming , a new x20 , a new x50 , after agan new x20 and as u can see now one more x15 ....Bella no offence , but if there will be only l2world server in this world , i prefer stop play L2.

And also as u can see on this topic only 3 ppl talk : u bella and that 2 flamers

And guys if u really want to play to one  really good server , because in my opinion sems to be a good server try www.l2injustice.com 

Beta is online , a lot of ppl there from Tales , big clans , they all talk on chat about l2Tales is closing ( probly enoung donation and he opens conflict now ) and also about how fail is l2world.

Bella think about what i said , and if u want a good server u must start change something , probly starting with u ?

HF and Gl , i wait u all on www.l2injustice.com

Nice see again claww at his fail work)))

divinity failed / arion failed, now coming injustice fail