Maximilian Error L2J Hellas

thepsolartek

Question

Hello guys i need to fix something but i dont know where to look! i use l2j hellas pack rev 476(no compiled) but maximilan and other npcs (jurek hannavalt angus,penatus) have a problem and when someone speak to them about clan or ally they told that the players dont meet the criteria! where shall i look to fix it? or what i need to make for fix it?

10 answers to this question

IT DONT EVEN SPEAK ABOUT CLAN. I MEAN I HIT THE OPTION CLAN OR ALLIANCE IN THIS NpC AND THE MESSAGE THAT I TOLD TO YOU APPEARED

it is fixed on 494 one of our devs forgot to commit the datapack side...

Hello guys i need to fix something but i dont know where to look! i use l2j hellas pack rev 476(no compiled) but maximilan and other npcs (jurek hannavalt angus,penatus) have a problem and when someone speak to them about clan or ally they told that the players dont meet the criteria! where shall i look to fix it? or what i need to make for fix it?

you have enable the config 

AltSubClassWithoutQuests = True

AltSubclassEverywhere = True

?

or something like that config?

if yes check in quests for find the criteria for use that npc

Edited by nikosdevil20

nono nikos the problem is not the sub classes they made the sub classes but the problem is on clan or ally cause it told that players dont meet the criteria! i have the 1st option you post true but i dont remember if i saw the 2nd in a config!

FULL MESSAGE OR NPC WHEN SOMEONE HIT CLAN OR ALLY: YOU ARE EITHER NOT ON A QUEST THAT INVOLVES THIS NPC OR YOU DONT MEET THIS NPCS MINIMUM QUEST REQUIREMENTS

Edited by thepsolartek

nono nikos the problem is not the sub classes they made the sub classes but the problem is on clan or ally cause it told that players dont meed the criteria! i have the 1st option you post true but i dont remember if i saw the 2nd in a config

if you try to clan level up or take clan skills etc, the criteria are too in config files. configs about reputation pts need, members need for level up etc. if your problem continue, go in source in gameserver/model/actor/instance and find the code. i think the name is L2VillageMasterInstance.java . here you find anything

about:

AltSubclassEverywhere = True

I dont know if that exists on l2j hellas. that is from freya

Edited by nikosdevil20

IT DONT EVEN SPEAK ABOUT CLAN. I MEAN I HIT THE OPTION CLAN OR ALLIANCE IN THIS NpC AND THE MESSAGE THAT I TOLD TO YOU APPEARED

Edited by thepsolartek

the problem is on clan or ally

you say about clan and ally.

something you havent for say that. so as i say again check all your configs if you meet the needed.  if you meet the needed go in the directory of i say you gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2VillagerMasterInsance and here are everything about that npc. about l2villagemasterinstance im not 100% sure but is not hard for find. use shift+click and see the npc type for find it in your source

Edited by nikosdevil20

For gods sake nikos...

Looks like the quest it deactivated. If all quests doesnt work that means some config like NoQuests is true.

For gods sake nikos...

Looks like the quest it deactivated. If all quests doesnt work that means some config like NoQuests is true.

this thought obvious That the quests are enabled,and i think he talk only for clan and ally. after he explain me via pm what is the problem

Edited by nikosdevil20

He explained in his 1st, 2nd post .. Anyway.. :D

Then he should contact with Boorinio or use their forum for the support.

Edited by SweeTs

He explained in his 1st, 2nd post .. Anyway.. :D

Then he should contact with Boorinio or use their forum for the support.

is not something hard for ask boorinio. im say to he (if quests are enabled) check configs for requiments, and if he dont find something from config check in source the villagemaster for see the requiements and check again. is not something the too hard of he cant fix it.. 

p.s

sorry for my so BAD english :)