high five [L2J] L2Cosmic

Granny

That being said, I've told everyone that we will be making a decision after this beta whether we will keep the dynamic rates or switch to a mid-rate with buffer and perks kind of structure because to maintain a mid-low rate server we need a healhty population. We'll do our best to accomdodate to the needs of the community but if we see that the hybrid server will not sustain then we will switch to the more popular mid-high rate structure and keep our core philosophies of no greed / exploits.

I personally prefer a low rate server without npc buffers..If its going to change i might leave. but thats just me

Edited by chris211

I think this server is very very nice! But for me personally are missng 2 things. The most important is NPC buffer, and then mp pots(with cooldown for example 30sec or 1 minute). Dont u want to make any vote on your forum if ppl would prefer to have a npc buffer and mp potions or do u want to keep it like this? :)

Greetings friends,

Day 2 of beta is now complete. We've had a great time at olympiad all day and I daresay I got some of my DA skills back, huhu.

Firstly, I'd like to address the community by saying that we've met a good quota for proceeding with launch. So L2Cosmic will be alive and thriving for the next few months because of great players like yourselves! We appreciate all the support and love everyone has given us. Our thanks, sincerely.

We will remain as a retail hybrid server without MP pots or npc buffer. This gives all classes the opportunity to shine, including buffers and supports like SwS/BD. We owe everyone here a great round of applause for giving us a chance to flourish.

So, thank your for everything!

We look forward to the launch!

Sincerely,

-Granny Cosmic

Edited by Granny

We never planned to introduce an npc buffer. I want the EE to feel like an EE. Same goes for SWS/BD.

EDIT, what I mean to say is, we never planned to introduce one if we kept the hybrit low rate. If we switched to mid-rate, then yes we would have. Sorry for confusion if there was any.

We're growing faster/bigger than I expected. Remember guys, we're not exactly a classic mid-rate server. So we will not have a population like Tales or Cartel. But we're an honest project that will never cheese your hard work to gain a few donations. We truly are proud and honored to have a community as awesome as ours!

Thanks for all this my friends.

Beta-Finale.png

Cheers,
Granny

Edited by Granny

Auto PickUp: VIP only....this is like Premium acc or what?we have to pay for that?

yes... from what i see this server looks like another Gangstarr. Maybe this server is good but i don't like this pay2win donation system... such server ruined the lineage 2 passion. stop being greedy admins... sometimes less is more!