high five [L2J] L2Cosmic

Granny

beta-bannerX.png

Okay boys! The best server in the universe is now in beta mode. Our doors open at 20:00 GMT+1 and the beta timer is on our homepage if you're not familiar with how the GMT system operates. I've led many CPS in the past and I know how some of you guys are not aware of Daylight Savings Time. So I've got you covered. http://l2cosmic.com/lineage-2-server-download/

It's been an absolute pleasure meeting all the new friends and players over Skype, E-mail, and through forums like this. A few players will be streaming the beta so be sure to check that out too! http://twitch.tv/l2cosmic

We've activated olympiad for 24 hours for your enjoyment and the beta board is up and running. Boss jewels, top guns, and gear all available for your testing / fun. Let's have a good one my friends!

I started this project in June, 2014 made a server just for you, and now we've grown into a multicultural huge team! We're very thankful for all your support and kind words.

Make us proud. ;)

All the best,

-Granny Cosmic

-Project manager and owner of L2Cosmic

Edited by Granny

I hope the online is good when live kicks in.

And at same level when i join half a month later.  :alone:

Edited by Eagle_Eye

I am sooo excited for this server! I'm an English speaker my forum name on the l2cosmic site is hollowman, looking for other english speakers! PM ME THERE!

Edited by unkynd

Hi guys,

My computer was infected with a nasty virus last night. It forced me to do a full reboot of the system using a fresh copy of windows and this set back my work a great deal. The open beta will still proceed as scheduled I managed to pull an all-nighter and bring my comp back to where it was. Luckily I bakced up everything earlier that week :)

Okay! So open beta is tomorrow. We're looking to make a nice bang, nothing too fancy but be sure to tell your friends and brings a group, however many you can ;)

Because beta is a super fun time!

Cheers,

Granny

REMINDER TODAY OUR BETA OPENS 10:00 GMT+1.

Challenge Granny in Olympiad. I'll be playing a clean DA, no GM enhancements. Anything I did to my char you can do too! Punish him if you got the skills ;)

Should be exciting, fun, and fresh! Create an account, download our patch, and you're good to go!

See you there.

Cheers,

Granny

2 Hours and we open the doors for some testing.

I'm gonna mess you guys up in Olympiad man. Bring your A-game :D

I'll be streaming and chatting if you're interested in hearing my voice ;)

I know some of you creepers def want to.

So come check out our stream http://twitch.tv/l2cosmic

Join the beta at http://l2cosmic.com

Cheers,

Granny

1 Hour boys!

Cheers,

Granny

3 people on in beta?

seems the advertising went bad...

7:20 PM - "1 Hour (left)  boys!'

7:27 PM - 3 people on in beta?'

Please.

58 on right now, I think it will go pretty huge on live.

Edited by Herlitz

Not everyone plays beta folks. We had about 80-90 players when we opened it went pretty okay. I had to reboot server a few times so fix a few things.

Beta is a beta. I personally never played betas and always waited for launch.

I think it went pretty well.

That being said, I've told everyone that we will be making a decision after this beta whether we will keep the dynamic rates or switch to a mid-rate with buffer and perks kind of structure because to maintain a mid-low rate server we need a healhty population. We'll do our best to accomdodate to the needs of the community but if we see that the hybrid server will not sustain then we will switch to the more popular mid-high rate structure and keep our core philosophies of no greed / exploits.

We shall see :D

Banner-AfterY.png

Come out and give us some love ;)

Cheers,
Granny

Edited by Granny