high five [L2J] L2Cosmic

Granny

even if u make fake accs

doesnt change the fact that u wont get more than 30+ real people from maxcheaters.

You want people?

buy votes/invest in traffic 

"seo doesnt help in l2"

"spam does a bit"

"making fake accs on mxc definetely not help improving online"

Granny i still dont know why ur wasting days of ur life spamming in mxc for everyone to see ur banners

You know you wont get more than 30-50 people from here. MxC is not populated as it looks

All people come from hopzone/topzone and other popular topsites, people dont like unnofficial/unadvertised servers or spammed servers. they wont even bother look at them

Edited by Karasu

Happy Birth Day! ^_^

Thanks brother!

granny shud be banned from the forum, hes adversting his server spamming on every possible topics, just to show his banner. pathetic.

I'm not quite doing this. This is a forum. And frankly the posts I make are generally informative or add something to a topic. No offense, but this is a big step up from the drizzle the majority of you guys contribute to threads. If I went through all your posts the sheer degree of spam would certainly trump what you call spam. Guys bumping posts having stupid banters back and forth about chat bans and such. I am usually careful with my words and if I find a thread genuinely interesting, then I will post. I am free to do this, as anyone else is. I'm also fond of wishing new projects luck, because unlike you, I don't want to see others fail and dance to their misery. I just happen to have a server, but I am still a member of this community with the right to post in any thread. Keep your forum justice to yourself mate ;)

I don't know, but it just annoys me by reading "Cheers, Granny" in every single post

LOL. Does it? Cheers mate.

he is owner of server?

this guy got too much time on his hands to afford this 24/7 spamming

The hypocrisy in this post is just too much.

even if u make fake accs

doesnt change the fact that u wont get more than 30+ real people from maxcheaters.

You want people?

buy votes/invest in traffic 

"seo doesnt help in l2"

"spam does a bit"

"making fake accs on mxc definetely not help improving online"

Granny i still dont know why ur wasting days of ur life spamming in mxc for everyone to see ur banners

You know you wont get more than 30-50 people from here. MxC is not populated as it looks

All people come from hopzone/topzone and other popular topsites, people dont like unnofficial/unadvertised servers or spammed servers. they wont even bother look at them

I have not made one fake account on MXC. The genuine interest in my project is real because I'm not a moron, whereas the majority of server admins are, well, borderline incompetent. I will not name any names but if you're asking yourself, could he be talking about me? Then it's probably you. I'm also a fairly likeable guy that has led many successful groups/clans/projects in the past, so people always come to support me and appreciate how I do things as a leader and boss. My mates always pinch in when I try something new. They're not dogs. They're friends. There's a difference in how I think. L2Cosmic has a lot of good people behind it. Don't confuse my supporters with fake accounts, because I have not force one positive review or pushed people to make fake accounts. Let's get that straight.

Secondly, I am not wasting my time posting in these threads. I genuinely like learning and communicating with individuals on MXC and, for this reason, have made many friends. Unfortunately as you generate a buzz you will also get the pessimistic haters along the way. They revel in seeing your project fail because that's just how these people are. Again, if you have to ask yourself, is he talking about me? Probably. They'll find any reason to nitpick at  your work or progress; I've worked with these types in the past. And to you, I say, good riddance. Save me the stress.

Lastly, by assuming this is my only source of advertising reveals to me that you haven't done one ounce of homework. Let me tell you this, if you want to call me out, please do some research so I don't need to waste my time correcting you like an adult does to a his or her child.

Don't hate on me for bringing you a server with substance. 90% of this community's posts complain about corruption. Looking for ways to call out servers for their evil ways. Since you can't find shit on me, you try to hit me in the only source you have, my posting. So troll.

Well, I'll try to enjoy the rest of my birthday. Shame on these posts for trying to jab at me on today of all days.

I shouldn't have to defend myself like this. But I hope this clears up any confusion ;)

Cheers,

Granny

I think this is the wrong forum for you to tread,you 're far to mature for this one,almost everyone here is an asshole including myself.

I almost shed a tear,really.  :wub:

If i can... ;P

Eva's Saint looking for Polish/International Cp/Clan.

I play EE from 2 years. 
~age: 17
~active: 6-12h everyday
~Can use: TeamSpeak/Mumble

Gram EE od 2 lat
~wiek: 17
~aktywność: 6-12h codziennie
~używam: TS/Mumble

gg: 52126436

If i can... ;P

I play EE from 2 years. 

Gram EE od 2 lat

That's a more positive note. Love it!

Reminder about a few things.

BETA: JANUARY 04

LIVE: January 10

The first step to getting your free donation coins (50 easy coins)

PART 1

The first part requires you to reach warrior rank in our forum (20+ posts). This will award you 50 cosmic coins. It really wouldn't take you that long to acquire this reward, perhaps 5 minutes of browsing through our forum threads and posting. The posts must be meaningful and any spam will be deleted by our moderators. So don't try to trick yourself out of an easy ass reward ;)

Holiday-Warrior.png

The second step to getting your free donation coins (100 easy coins)

PART 2

The second part involves your support here at MXC and is even easier! Simply change your signature to show your support for our great server. Show others that your an MXC warrior in collaboration with the L2Cosmic way of life. Show others that you no longer want to play on corrupt/broken servers. Make the right choice and give us some love. By changing your signature you'll be awarded 100 cosmic coins.

MXC-WARRIOR-TRIMMED.png

Use the following code below to change your signature to the above image for your profile:

[url=http://l2cosmic.com][img=http://s7.postimg.org/41b010vij/MXC_WARRIOR_TRIMMED.png][/url]
In total, if you complete both events, you will amass a total of 150 cosmic coins, earning yourself a free VIP for the first month. It's really as easy as that. No hidden strings, no funny business. I will personally grant you your reward at launch. You'll just need to give me your nickname on the MXC forum and the L2Cosmic forum. I can verify the signature and forum rank with that information and process your reward.

Combined that 150 cosmic coins. This can buy you VIP for one month, either the XP bonus/offline shop or the autoloot. Pretty sweet deal for very little work :)

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by Granny

If i can... ;P

I play EE from 2 years. 

Gram EE od 2 lat

As i see a good clan AllStars will join at Cosmic. It looks very good.

As i see a good clan AllStars will join at Cosmic. It looks very good.

We have a good number of people backing us. Because our philosophy and work is simply the best out there.

People have recognized this. It should be a good launch my friends.

Cheers,

Granny