high five [L2J] L2Cosmic

Granny

Looks pretty well! ^_^

My personal stamp :)

POP-UP-NEW.png

Cheers,

Granny

You like?

Thought I'd put my personal stamp of approval for this lovely community ;)

See you at our beta.

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by Granny

Two suggestions:  (maybe you've already thought about them)

1. Give everyone VIP access for 1 day.  This will give us an idea of how good the VIP is.  Like you mentioned in a previous post, once you get auto loot, it's freakin hard to loot lol.  This will be annoying in parties too since I imagine the proc is based on last hit?  So if a VIP autolooter gets last hit, the loot gets picked up and if not someone has to pick up?

2. Consider 3rd class change donation.  I really don't think this has an effect on end game, but the damn class changes are the worst.  I don't mind noblesse but 3rd class change quests can bite me.  I'm sure others agree.  It's hard enough when you have full buffs, but certain classes suck at farming and this makes the quest a pain in the butt, thus putting another gap between DD's and support.  I guess there are some good things like pvp @ varka/700 but I still hate them lol.

Hi Dyk1,

1. I can give everyone 5 cosmic coins. With this you can purchase the VIP auto-loot for 1 day. We've decided that it would be better to keep the auto loot independent from the VIP pack so players can obtain this feature without needing to get the XP/SP bonus. This essentially saves them a bit of cash if all they seek is the auto-loot. You can buy the feature for as many days as you want. The auto-loot is at cost: 5 cosmic coins / day. As for the party, you can turn off the feature any time once you buy it. So, if you're in a group, you may freely disable your automated looting to make it fair, and simply turn it back on when you're solo.

2. The 3rd class cannot be offered. Because it is such an important transition (when u get skills that are worthwhile) and takes so long, having people skip it with the click of a button is unfair to the people that cannot donate. Yes the class change quest blows, I agree, but in the spirit of equality it is a feature I cannot justify for the donation list. Sorry.

My best advice for classes that cannot farm well is to do the quest together, as a group. This is a team oriented game, you should always make friends for circumstances like these :D

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Granny

Server looks great, but I find it kind of bold to start during the toughest war of exam period - I'm pretty sure most people will want to study then.

I'm surprised you still have exams then. Most people, I was under the impression, were finished with exams by mid January. At least here in Canada, they complete exams before the New Year.

And what are exams? NEVERMIND EXAMS. Come play L2, your heart wants to grind mobs :D

Haha.

Good luck on your finals. Check us out on your break. There's never any rush.

Cheers,

Granny

Hi Dyk1,

1. I can give everyone 5 cosmic coins. With this you can purchase the VIP auto-loot for 1 day. We've decided that it would be better to keep the auto loot independent from the VIP pack so players can obtain this feature without needing to get the XP/SP bonus. This essentially saves them a bit of cash if all they seek is the auto-loot. You can buy the feature for as many days as you want. The auto-loot is at cost: 5 cosmic coins / day. As for the party, you can turn off the feature any time once you buy it. So, if you're in a group, you may freely disable your automated looting to make it fair, and simply turn it back on when you're solo.

2. The 3rd class cannot be offered. Because it is such an important transition (when u get skills that are worthwhile) and takes so long, having people skip it with the click of a button is unfair to the people that cannot donate. Yes the class change quest blows, I agree, but in the spirit of equality it is a feature I cannot justify for the donation list. Sorry.

My best advice for classes that cannot farm well is to do the quest together, as a group. This is a team oriented game, you should always make friends for circumstances like these :D

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Granny

How about an adena donation for 3rd :)

I understand and thank you for taking time to answer my question.

How about an adena donation for 3rd :)

I understand and thank you for taking time to answer my question.

No worries. It's my job to answer questions :)

This would be possible if we had some way of approximating the markets, which we do not. So it is highly unlikely to have an adena class change for tier 3. It's best not to meddle with adena fixed prices because it is very difficult to gauge whether something is too cheap or too pricy. I hope this makes sense.

The class change sucks, but everyone will be in the same boat. It's just one aspect of a very BIG game and experience.

So I wouldn't sweat it too hard. You'll live through it ;)

Hope this helps.

Be sure to tell your friends about our launch and beta.

JANUARY 10, 2015 ---> LIVE

JANUARY 04, 2015 ---> BETA

Thanks for the interest! We love hearing back from the community. Especially if it's feedback related.

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by Granny

And what are exams? NEVERMIND EXAMS. Come play L2, your heart wants to grind mobs :D

http://41.media.tumblr.com/ec0a8a71efaee2a9d5bec889a8587fc1/tumblr_myzjyuE9gW1qhwzg6o1_500.jpg

Story of my life

LOL. I like this actually. I remember exams. That was a pretty tiresome part of my life :D

come join l2pow if u are tired of stalone or mouse or servers that last max 1 month or fail after few days :)....i see on beta on l2pow many new things, many new events and stuff the i never saw before , plus its not like stalone/mouse servers for $$ , its for the players too...its a balance thing :) , and u`ll never see OP items like the hidden donations from tales and sht 

l2pow and test urself :)

Bombing our thread? Classy.

Quick security update:

We're currently working on implementing 3 proxy shields to prevent DDOS downtime. This means that if our server is hit with DDOS, we can switch to a proxy buffer that is clean and absorb additional attacks up to 3 consecutive times. Each proxy shield is a designated scrubbing center so each can filter large attacks. This equates to 3 layers of defense against all forms of booting.

We've got you covered this New Year community.

We work this hard to give you the best server in 2015. So take a chance on us, where you can:

Play the best, forget the rest ;)

Happy Holidays

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by Granny

i would join your server in case of having npc buffer.....i dont think the "retail buff" will approach many ppl (in my opinion)...all the rest are just op and 

great :D....

gl to your project......

haha and be one of a dozen servers?

Guys i've been on the  cosmic forum for some time now and i gotta say the GMs are very active, helpful and friendly! Another good reason to join!

haha and be one of a dozen servers?

Guys i've been on the  cosmic forum for some time now and i gotta say the GMs are very active, helpful and friendly! Another good reason to join!

This guy deserves some swag. Give 'em some lovin' ;)

Cheers,

Granny

I'm surprised you still have exams then. Most people, I was under the impression, were finished with exams by mid January. At least here in Canada, they complete exams before the New Year.

Haha.

Good luck on your finals. Check us out on your break. There's never any rush.

Cheers,

Granny

90% of my exams are from January to mid February. I'm from Czech Republic, but I'd say majority of Europe's colleges have exam peaks in January o.O

90% of my exams are from January to mid February. I'm from Czech Republic, but I'd say majority of Europe's colleges have exam peaks in January o.O

Fuck exams. I expect to see you at our open beta brother! Otherwise you're in for some serious Granny scolding :D

Good luck on the finals, lol. ;)

Cheers,

Granny

Project looks very nice, but granny is everywhere on mxc!

LET'S START A PETITION STOP GRANNY TO SPAM EVERYTOPIC!

we need 10 signature, sign with your name below mine...

1: stallonky talesky

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

Project looks very nice, but granny is everywhere on mxc!

LET'S START A PETITION STOP GRANNY TO SPAM EVERYTOPIC!

we need 10 signature, sign with your name below mine...

1: stallonky talesky

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

Lol, where is achylek?