Looking For Client Moderator.

TX72BAb.png

Respect, this is the only skilled enough guy and he proved it already he did it.

Oh no shit sherlock, whats about me?

Im the only one who made animated cloacks for interlude,

I can make them even more better, but why ? Noone have enough $ to pay for this development.

Edited by LightFusion

so , share them for free...it is supposed that you love what you are doing lightfusion , see that is your problem and from many others...not sharing something even if it is old cause it is "your job" your "holy" job..well someone else is gonna share it then and you are gonna fade...not everything is for money learn that..

i have bought from avve some armors-weapons too i need to know what you are planning !! i got 3 special armor / weapon / wings set.

Edited by Cray-Z

@Icarus Dev, whould you share a pack that you created and cost more than 100$ for free ? (Ofc not.)
@LightFusion, the problem is that your prices are probably to high. Instead of selling one copy for 100$, sell to copies for 50$. (Prices were used as an example.)

i have bought from avve some armors-weapons too i need to know what you are planning !! i got 3 special armor / weapon / wings set.

what a waste i posted his armor for free and i will post them again everywhere after i make server or sell pack

his protection does not work and is a complete scam

--------------

icarus dev = the usual greek and i couldnt tell if you were serious trying to sell 'your' dota models when the preview video was taken straight for l2mod.ru

we all know no greek is capable of doing anything remotely good so quit lying to yourself

icarus dev = the usual greek and i couldnt tell if you were serious trying to sell 'your' dota models when the preview video was taken straight for l2mod.ru

we all know no greek is capable of doing anything remotely good so quit lying to yourself

the preview was undertaken but the models are not the same. i used glidor and much more stuff to create them and i did it on my own that is why i am selling those.. i find your comment offensive , please delete it. Plus by the tone of your comment i guess that you have never studied in your life before and you think that lineage is something WOOOW with awesome stuff ... well l2 is just a bunch of prograns and 2-3 languages depending on your pack. get used to it and move on looser...

the preview was undertaken but the models are not the same. i used glidor and much more stuff to create them and i did it on my own that is why i am selling those.. i find your comment offensive , please delete it. Plus by the tone of your comment i guess that you have never studied in your life before and you think that lineage is something WOOOW with awesome stuff ... well l2 is just a bunch of prograns and 2-3 languages depending on your pack. get used to it and move on looser...

b861b09c39.jpg

http://l2mod.ru/?page_id=42&lang=en

526fc1a05c.jpg

nice meme  :forever alone like a boss: :alone:  :y u no?:  :dat:  :-beep- yeah: :not bad:  :you serious?:  :poker face:  :okey:  :gusta:

i guess that you have never studied in your life before and you think that lineage is something WOOOW with awesome stuff ... well l2 is just a bunch of prograns and 2-3 languages depending on your pack

translate?

show us your cloaks br0 wait nvm you're just gonna reupload another video and claim its yours same for pics

TX72BAb.png yours too?

must be yours as well or just a 'preview'

Edited by xxxxOWNERPROxxxx

Better edit h5 pack and make it like interlude .. remove s80 s84 armors skills areas etc.. you can make one crazy unique project ..

Someone already did it, or at least was trying, because it's not possible to login on his serv, but with one 120mb patch he was able to "convert" Il to H5 :P

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/185829-l2j-interlude-classic/

Here is his forum with more details:

http://forum.aden.land/index.php?/topic/6-adenland-the-first-interlude-classic/page__pid__8&do=findComment&comment=8

Edited by SSnakEE