dont play on this fail server, it's deathlegend aka the most fail kid who ddos other servers and his servers have 5 on.

who the fuck is deathlegend and u suggest these bad things meh?

System continues with one more idea which i put something "extreme" but i hope u will see hows the vote's will grow up in a few days. So if you dont vote beside that u will lose the tattoo and the other benefits u will lose and 2% from your basic stats.
If you vote u will get back your basic stats plus tattoo and the other rewards.

Hello i would ask you something about the vote system,First its very nice idea but a problem,what about if i dont login over 3-4 days all my stats will be disgrade 2%x4 days = 8% ? if you know what i mean,second one px my stats lowed by 2% with vote i will get my stats back ?..perhaps you could make a second table like the main char infos P.atk,P.def and etc with the stats that you gain from the vote system or make one command px. .votestats that will say your stats lowed because you havent vote for 2 days 1 days and etc..or somethink like that,because some of as will not understood our stats(gain/low)..

Thanks and good luck.

Hello i would ask you something about the vote system,First its very nice idea but a problem,what about if i dont login over 3-4 days all my stats will be disgrade 2%x4 days = 8% ? if you know what i mean,second one px my stats lowed by 2% with vote i will get my stats back ?..perhaps you could make a second table like the main char infos P.atk,P.def and etc with the stats that you gain from the vote system or make one command px. .votestats that will say your stats lowed because you havent vote for 2 days 1 days and etc..or somethink like that,because some of as will not understood our stats(gain/low)..

Thanks and good luck.

First of all if you vote , you will get back 2% on your basic stats - secondly u wont lose any stats even if u dont loggin for some days , just 2% if u didnt vote.I Explain it meh

First of all if you vote , you will get back 2% on your basic stats - secondly u wont lose any stats even if u dont loggin for some days , just 2% if u didnt vote.I Explain it meh

nc :]

nc :]

every1 know you bcz you still using the L2Dex motto,stop using it and maybe you get any chance to hide deathlegend:)

I don't protect him, cuz I don't know the truth, but there are a lot new opened servers using this motto :)