interlude [L2Off] Funfactory

KewL

I'm talking about the gracia one. ;) but anyway the interlude is not better, it may be 100% uptime, I don't know cuz I don't play it, but big community ? Do you really call 100-150 real online, big community ? We all know they paid u to talk like that.

I can understand what you say but let me tell you a few things..

1. It has nothing to do with a gracia server ?!?

2. We never paid an advertiser, so pac is talking for himself

3. Those guys up there are not my alt accounts (xeL and the other few people)

The low rate server is still crowded and fun to play for everyone. Not hating on you, so please stop hating on me   :)

Edited by KewL

I'm talking about the gracia one. ;) but anyway the interlude is not better, it may be 100% uptime, I don't know cuz I don't play it, but big community ? Do you really call 100-150 real online, big community ? We all know they paid u to talk like that.

Nope, I'm not being paid to talk like that

I'm doing this on my own , as a L2 player.

Another fail server ? Just stop trying...

Also to make alt accounts to bump and adverstiment the server and to quote yourself... PAC, please we are not from another planet..

Funny

Regarding to a lot of questions about the server and getting geared :

A and S grade equipment are not inside the GM-Shops.

There are 2 ways to obtain A and S grade gear.

Way 1:

You and your party/clan kill raids. Those raids will drop full items and also raid tokens. With those raid tokens, you can buy full A and S grade items inside our Shop.

Way 2:

Retail spoil with boosted rates. The system works as i mentioned in the featurelist. 

Spoils are boosted to 20x wich means for example:

1 mob drops 1 cord with a chance of 50% = 50x20/100 = 10 cords. So the rates on chance will not change because it is way over 100%. Instead, our spoil system will increase the amount of spoiled cords.

Regarding to a lot of questions about the server and getting geared :

A and S grade equipment are not inside the GM-Shops.

There are 2 ways to obtain A and S grade gear.

Way 1:

You and your party/clan kill raids. Those raids will drop full items and also raid tokens. With those raid tokens, you can buy full A and S grade items inside our Shop.

Way 2:

Retail spoil with boosted rates. The system works as i mentioned in the featurelist. 

Spoils are boosted to 20x wich means for example:

1 mob drops 1 cord with a chance of 50% = 50x20/100 = 10 cords. So the rates on chance will not change because it is way over 100%. Instead, our spoil system will increase the amount of spoiled cords.

With that you have killed all solo players.

I was going to try it but it's gonna be another clan 24/7 based server.

Not at all. With this kind of spoil/drop system you can gear up easily solo. Also there will be a way to obtain A and S grade even without a spoiler/crafter for solo players. But something i must hide to the public.. otherwise it would be boring :)

Anyway, everything i mentioned in your quoted post, i mentioned also inside the featurelist from the beginning.

Edited by KewL

Please step by our forum. We can discuss a lot of things there before the server starts. 

Join the forum

i uderstand that many ppl registered on forum is good for you,but i dont wanna make everyday new accounts on every server that seems good,i like the features of your srv,and i thnk you are very good staff,but pls make a srv that is worth for every kind of player

i uderstand that many ppl registered on forum is good for you,but i dont wanna make everyday new accounts on every server that seems good,i like the features of your srv,and i thnk you are very good staff,but pls make a srv that is worth for every kind of player

Like i already wrote, solo players will have the same advantage.

The "step by our forum" is just to discuss everything more detailed with us + making polls and let the community decide the "final touches" !

Edited by KewL

Like i already wrote, solo players will have the same advantage.

The "step by our forum" is just to discuss everything more detailed with us + making polls and let the community decide the "final touches" !

ok got it,can you make the pool about increasing 3rd class buffs like the rest,but not the pony/queen,making an account on forum atm