interlude [L2J] L2Perseus

GLO

kid admin collect  donates from idiots for 1-2 weeks and close,  after a month wipe and reopen with a different name :) die kid

funny server from very funny man named N1ghty

I can confirm that this still apply.

I played here few months ago, then I joined again after recent wipe mostly because I got new job, no time for farming on mid/low anymore and tower works here like a charm and I'm still l2 addict.

This N1ghty guy is money grabbing mingebag.

Donation list is fake, I'm right now in party with two donators on Baium, they have stacking augments.

So yeah, after I've "farmed" over 4000 vote coins by logging with 25 boxes from different IP's in last 3 days and made all three sets +25 I don't have anything else to get to be able to compete with multi-augment-stacked donators.

Then what can some legit player/semi boter accomplish here?

I can confirm that this still apply.

I played here few months ago, then I joined again after recent wipe mostly because I got new job, no time for farming on mid/low anymore and tower works here like a charm and I'm still l2 addict.

This N1ghty guy is money grabbing mingebag.

Donation list is fake, I'm right now in party with two donators on Baium, they have stacking augments.

So yeah, after I've "farmed" over 4000 vote coins by logging with 25 boxes from different IP's in last 3 days and made all three sets +25 I don't have anything else to get to be able to compete with multi-augment-stacked donators.

Then what can some legit player/semi boter accomplish here?

provide some valid proofs,please.

Edited by Klay

If all what u say is so true and unfair and so unfair for others, why most of people who play my servers are still comming to play?

Why the most active players are not comming to flame the server like some random guys like you do?

Any server could have positive and negative parts and this will always be. 

I don't close the servers because i like so, i wiped it just because there was no more activity and the wipe seemed to be the best way and it is the best way cuz now we got many online players again and much activity.

No one was having even over 6 boxes and no one was having over 2 boxes when i was rewarding so they couldn't get that thing you said because is ip protected.

And yes we got stack augment so where's the point in this? A donator is not op because of that. I see alot of non-donators killing easy the ones with more augments. 

provide some valid proofs,please.

Define valid.

I can make screenshot of donators with stacked chances.

I can make screenshot with vote coins or show you in game.

Would that be valid?

p.s.

Screenshots can be edited so just invite donators in your party (I can provide you with at least two nicks).

Since vote coins are not big deal just ignore that part but if you are really interested I'll show you them but hurry before I get banned or something.

Edited by bistabil

If all what u say is so true and unfair and so unfair for others, why most of people who play my servers are still comming to play?

Why the most active players are not comming to flame the server like some random guys like you do?

Any server could have positive and negative parts and this will always be. 

I don't close the servers because i like so, i wiped it just because there was no more activity and the wipe seemed to be the best way and it is the best way cuz now we got many online players again and much activity.

No one was having even over 6 boxes and no one was having over 2 boxes when i was rewarding so they couldn't get that thing you said because is ip protected.

And yes we got stack augment so where's the point in this? A donator is not op because of that. I see alot of non-donators killing easy the ones with more augments. 

Yesterday I had exactly 28 boxes.

As I wrote in post above I'm connecting from different IP's so nothing is strange.

All connections except for bots are proxied so they have higher latency but who cares, I use program to hide them from my taskbar because they are annoying to watch and I was showing them only once or twice daily to trade all coins on main.

I couldn't resist but to show some players how many coins I have.

Also I wrote "!who ever have more vote coins than me, show me, and get all my coins for free", closest guy said he had ~800 but he refused to show them. Maximum someone showed was 100 and I showed them 101 and that was end of it. Then I showed 3000 coins to few random players and they were like "WTF phx???" but It's just I had a lot of processing power to waste.

Yes, I now have only 3k coins because I've spent ~1500 to make gear +25

Anyways, if I thought I would continue playing here I wouldn't tell you this. But right now I don't see a way how I could compete with stacked augments (3k coins or 3kk coins makes no difference).

Conclusion, IP-based reward system won't prevent someone like me to get multiple rewards.

p.s.

Simple SQL query will be sufficient to see who have that amount of coins but you are just ignoring me and not checking it because you don't believe someone is capable of doing that.

Also I would like to know is it prohibited and if yes, how would you prove that all those boxes were mine because IP's used were all over the world?

Edited by bistabil

I didn't said that someone is not capable. Everyone is capable if it really is so insane to make all that... To play from 28 different l2 client with 28 different ip's takes a while..

In that way i can't know wich are the boxes ofc since the protection is by IP.

That bug works everywhere if there's no HWID protection. 

About donators i never hidded that thing as u can see even in my previous post. That's my donate list for ages and is still ok. I know many other servers wich offers to donators things that makes them like gods :) here a full donated player can be killed by a skilled player, trust me because i saw it so many times.

I didn't said that someone is not capable. Everyone is capable if it really is so insane to make all that... To play from 28 different l2 client with 28 different ip's takes a while..

In that way i can't know wich are the boxes ofc since the protection is by IP.

That bug works everywhere if there's no HWID protection. 

About donators i never hidded that thing as u can see even in my previous post. That's my donate list for ages and is still ok. I know many other servers wich offers to donators things that makes them like gods :) here a full donated player can be killed by a skilled player, trust me because i saw it so many times.

Did I hurt your ego? When I was about to say goodbye to clan members I saw that someone "hacked" my account and took 3000 vote coins. Any clues?

p.s.

"here a full donated player CAN be killed by a skilled player"

ANYWHERE, ANY player can kill ANY player but it's just LESS LIKELY to happen when you DON'T have access and you CAN'T have access to things he donated unles you also donate. P2W. So there is no difference between yours and other servers with similar policies in terms of competitive gameplay.

Also, donator will get skilled eventually because he plays the game like regular player and regular player will never have stacked augments.
So in the end you and donator are throwing dices, who roll higher wins and donator can roll twice.

Retail is P2W too. What is not P2W? BUT on retail at least I was able to buy donated items and no-life like I live in game but at the end I could have same items while on your server there is no possibility to get stacked augment skills unless you donate right?

Edited by bistabil

It will be possible to stack them.

But since donators are always having premium things, the normal players will have the possibility to stack some passives with lower level from the augment shop wich will be added starting from the beginning of march.

Happy?

Any who spend money expect to get rare things... They won't donate in a PVP server , HIGH RATE...where a armor takes 1 day to make it..

1% donate for items...the rest of 99 for things wich improve their stats.

I'm so happy I'm shitting rainbows.

Having said that, I must admit your answers are improving so keep it up.  :not bad:

go play low rate 5x!

only donate for accessory & class quests and you will be happy, everyone is going to be happy!   :not bad:

Edited by Karasu

That's what they don't want to understand..

Every type of server with different donations..

I can't put on a high rate to buy dunno what crap item wich can be done in seconds...or a class quest or w/e..

My augment skills are customized to give much lesser stats than as retail ones...So they are having like 5-10% more power wich is not a big deal.

I have joined the server and i will give you my experience.

The admin is a total idiot kid, he opened the server 5 days ago and he doesnt care about it at all

(ppl complening about pking new guys with nogear --he does nothing--)

(any event to come ??--- nonononono)

NOW the funny thing is that he responds only to one petition.... can you guess it ?? -------------------> DONATE PETITION.,  i was pming him for a lot of things  making petitions and no reply instead when i canceled all and made a petition to DONATE i got an instant reply.---> that shows character.

Now your server is crap and has bugs, except the minor bugs who i can overlook your crap server has ONE MAJOR BUG that changes the gameplay. what that is ?? GEODATA

When someone tries to hit someone and the other one runs the person trying to catch him seems like he is right behind him cant hit him and then he is transfered 5 meteres back, i used dagger class and with this bug i couldnt not get one facking skill on an archer i used facking dash i got more speed and still when i got right behind him i was transfered back by th BUG, the same thing happened when i used a mage, the same thing happened when i used a tank, the same thing happened when  i sued ALL FACKING CLASSES AND THE ARCHER WAS RUNNING.-------------------------GEODATA PEW PEW

in an server there could be a dozen bugs, BUT with this bug it changes everything and the game is over. CRAP AND AGAIN CRAP.

i advise you all not to join this server cause of th GEODATA BUG one reason, cause of corruption (admin gives something more to romanian friends thata always play his servers)

and thirdly admin is a kid.

thnk you

P.S. you can check yourselfesw out the GEODATA bug its funny.

Is not geodata bug. It's a serious bug on acis team and i can't do nothing. Even them...they didn't figured out any solution for now since they started to rework the game time calculation and some other things.

Secondly,  the petitions with report was closed since i saw what they reported and is useless to respond if i allready saw the problem they wanted to discuss.

About players beying pk-ed is not that like i care or not..But is a pvp server, the zone is for HARD drop so don't expect going there and no one will touch you... Is not a safe zone right?

Most of pvp's are made on farm zones because there are more activity.

I increased the pk guards number but i can't make it safe so next day i will see all using bots and getting items.

So i don't give a shit how you see me..But i see you as a insane kid who want to be the top player in any way possible... ( log 28 clientS? omfg! )

And as u saw, was a waste of tme, and will be a waste of time for everyone who will abuse of that bug because it won't be hard to catch them.

You shall start a server by your own and maybe you see the work behind it.. Than we can discuss and see the balance between what a player thinks and what a server owner thinks. 

And stop pretending that i don't care about something... If there's 1 person who care about this server, is me! I want the best from it. Firstly the player satisfaction than the economy system.

If i wasn't giving  a shit, i wouldn't move a finger since was started but i am doing every damn day as much fixes as i can (based on real reports).

And as isaid, the "geodata" bug as u called it, im still waiting some more brained guys to figure a sollution cuz it's not a easy thing.

We can write here romans, no one gives a damn about our stories.

i played this server before i have 2 things to say  vandisal admin friend i think no one will kill him stack agumntts hero forever second a guy name niggstolymybike or something i dont now if he change it he also given him free items to not ddos his server so i dont recomand it at all also the vote bug u dont need 9999999 u just usd it for like 2 h to get like 200 buy everything u want so i dont think u its a problem