interlude [L2J] Edeneternal

SirLionheart

As usual in MxC, big words from a nonfactor/unskilled guy with a server that won't get more than 10 online and close the same day.

Hello 'Insider. Thanks for coming and visiting L2 EdenEternal's server peview topic.

First of all, i won't be importunate by reading such a post. But in this case, i would like to point out some things regarding some of your thoughts.

Mostly on these forums, servers with generally a well developed pack, as normally will get an amount of people that they will give it a check.

As a result, the competitors would develop tactics where players should not join in the "opponents" server. The reasons are obvious.

And by giving a look at your profile (don't know actually if you have an older account), i can see that 6 hours later when drake2wow/xdem made a topic about the AE server, you've posted directly.

Perhaps this may mean something. So let everyone see and judge.

On the other hand, i can't understand why someone bring objections about those server that are gonna be alive or so on. Just do w/e you want to do, in order to procide the best of what you want for your server, and it's gonna be rewarded. The other irrelevant thoughts may be remain as it it.

I ain't gonna give any further attention to things that do not stand in some logic arguments. Peace.

they deleted our posts

I guess the topic owner dont like romeo to be make fun of!

kk romeo ,no problem, we wont make fun of you anymore! gl with server

Well Karasu, as you can see i'm not doing anything unreasonable. I'm just trying to follow the forum's rules.

As for the Romeo's dollop, i won't make any further explanation.

Anyway. Thanks for your support, as this may sound.

so grand opening will be at 31/10 or 30/10 ?

Lineage ][ EdenEternal's world day by day is getting bigger and bigger.

Thanks to all of you, that making this project active and pleasunt for someone to stay.

An Advertise Event just created. Make sure that you and your clan/friends join this, and get a great amount of rewards.

Grand Opening date changed

udalpo40fd3.png

20:00 GMT +2

Who is your developer?

I don't know him personally, but he isn't certainly a greek guy.

I'm the game master on this project.

Good luck with you server!

Thank you Vlasi for your kind words. Hope to see you online soon.

97607eedd4237b664c9e0af5e633f846.png

I dont like spamming! or bullying but its too funny when i see you're having multiple personalities syndrome  :happyforever:

Edited by Karasu

97607eedd4237b664c9e0af5e633f846.png

I dont like spamming! or bullying but its too funny when i see you're having multiple personalities syndrome  :happyforever:

I don't like it too, but..

idWNWr2.png

AGUMENTATION

We Change Some Things on each Agument to have Better Game Play

DAMN DUDESSSSS...

I don't like it too, but..

idWNWr2.png

AGUMENTATION

We Change Some Things on each Agument to have Better Game Play

DAMN DUDESSSSS...

did you see in real your crap face? why u flame so much this guy? because opening a simple server? u tried to open 2 servers Devlin and u failed so hard so let others to try and see what they can open like a server dont be a badass for real this Community thats why has no population because all retards are here im sorry Maxtor but the truth is bad :/

Edited by Amnesty

did you watched in real your crap face? why u flame so much this guy? because opening a simple server? u tried to open 2 servers Devlin and u failed so hard so let others to try and see what they can open like a server dont be a badass 

Why don't you post with your real account and you are pretenting someone with that shity-bot-account?

I didn't failed so hard, both servers were online for a bunch of weeks.

Just because of limited time, I wasn't able to do some advertise or what. I don't flame that guy, I am just telling the truth about things.

The fact is that they are presenting a "professional" server with a developer (not even developer) who doesn't even know how to speak properly.

He is "developer" of lineage 2 emulator and he can't spell the word AUGMENT.

I'm out of this, good luck.

Why don't you post with your real account and you are pretenting someone with that shity-bot-account?

I didn't failed so hard, both servers were online for a bunch of weeks.

Just because of limited time, I wasn't able to do some advertise or what. I don't flame that guy, I am just telling the truth about things.

The fact is that they are presenting a "professional" server with a developer (not even developer) who doesn't even know how to speak properly.

He is "developer" of lineage 2 emulator and he can't spell the word AUGMENT.

I'm out of this, good luck.

On l2jfrozen's forum amnesty=vagenas

Here on mxc is the same?