99/97 Othell Gh On Core Eu (Also Eso Acc )

CashOut

Hello All. Dunno what happened to my main Account named ProGramMoS with many trades done and 100% recommended, i can't log in.. i hope some admin can give me an answer in that. So i will post my trade list on this temporary account:

Items List:

Armor:

R99 Light Set +6 3x120 with appearance SOLD TO YEVONXXX

R95 Light set +4/3/3/3/3 3x120 SOLD TO YEVONXXX

Random Items:

Hunter's Talisman SOLD TO lajjala

Adena:

0b in stock at the moment SOLD ADENA TO iMini , Ryer(SCAMMER), iPwnzor, yevonxxx, Ephe, Melekh, mrdragonek, hakaman1

Accounts: (Accepting Adena too)

1st:

99 Othell GH / Dual 96.5 Yul - Dark Elf Male - 5 AP and 75% - Skills: Bloodstab +10 rest +6/5 - HellFire Talisman - Active Reflect on B oly weapon- 1300 Raid Points - 200k fame - 300k oly tokens - Enhanced Istina's Bracelet - 12 Paagrios Breeze (1h) - 900 quick healing pots - 45 feather of blessing and lots of random talisman's, mats , items on wh

2nd:

99 Aeore Cardinal / Dual 97 Wynn ES - Elf Female - 2 AP - Skills +3-5 - Aria's Bracelet INT - Hellfire Talisman - Active Reflect - lots of talisman's and random items on AH. SOLD TO mrdragonek

3rd:

99 Yul Archer / Dual 95 Siegel Knight - D.Elf Female - 2 AP - Skills +6-7 - Desire Talisman SOLD TO Limette

4rd:

96 Othell Wind Rider / Dual 90 Wynn ES - Elf Female - Naked SOLD TO YEVONXXX

Minor Accounts:

86 Yul GS - Dark Elf Male - Event Armor / Weapon / Jewells SOLD TO marcin88

86 Tyrr Duelist - Orc Male - tw hv set +5/3/3/3 with Tribal Warrior appearance / R jewells(+Freya/coc) / Apo pole Dmg Up 150 SOLD TO marcin88

86 Iss DoomCryer - Orc Female - Event Armor / Jewells / Weapon / 11 GEAR on her SOLD TO marcin88

ArcheAge:

50 Level Nui ShadowBlade with 6/7 GHA Leather set ( 2 parts are legendary / 2 epic-blue / rest green) and tier 2 hasla weapon with around 50 tokens if you wanna start hasla t3 farm. Around 150g on char also SOLD

Elder Scrolls Online:

Imperial Edition Preorder account with many perks, You can make any race at any faction also you have Imperial race playable. Veteran Rank 10 Khajit NightBlade. Faction is Ebonheart Pact. The account has around 100k gold plus many epic/legendary crafting mats on bank to craft whatever set you want. Clothier / WoodWorker / Blacksmith almost max level and many traits are researched that can take months to complete. Many Skyshards found aswell. It has the imperial mount with increased speed due to feeding daily

THERE IS NO CHANCE THAT I WILL GO FIRST. I HAVE ALREADY MADE MANY SUCCESFULL TRADES ON FORUMS. PAYMENT METHOD VIA PAYPAL. PM WITH OFFERS

IMPORTANT : USER NAME RYER BOUGHT 6b FROM ME YESTERDAY AND TODAY HE CHARGEBACK THE MONEY! I AM STILL WAITING FROM PAYPAL RESPONSE. PLEASE BAN THAT GUY AND ALL HIS ACCOUNTS!

Edited by CashOut

IMPORTANT : USER NAME RYER BOUGHT 6b FROM ME YESTERDAY AND TODAY HE CHARGEBACK THE MONEY! I AM STILL WAITING FROM PAYPAL RESPONSE. PLEASE BAN THAT GUY AND ALL HIS ACCOUNTS!

Edited by CashOut