Tatui Cloak For Freya Or High Five

d0ds™

Guys!

Sorry to bother you but I wanna ask any shares or packs that is for free related to my topic's title..
I need a custom packs of Cloak that is the same as the Tauti Cloak with the effects on it that works on Freya and High Five!

If it is available can any one tell me where can I get it?

Sample Screenshot

Cloak-Light-Radiant.jpg

thank you so much for help!

by: d0ds™

yes i saw one....but i cant share this at the moment.....you can search urself just go google averia h5 l2 and downloa their client....open dev mode and browse custom items.....there you will find a cloak similar to this one. pls be kind and share that one here if u find it :D

ps: but i think they got it branded by putting a logo of theirs onto the transparent wing thingys, so some texture editing is required....u'll se i guess :)

Edited by snifi

yes i saw one....but i cant share this at the moment.....you can search urself just go google averia h5 l2 and downloa their client....open dev mode and browse custom items.....there you will find a cloak similar to this one. pls be kind and share that one here if u find it :D

ps: but i think they got it branded by putting a logo of theirs onto the transparent wing thingys, so some texture editing is required....u'll se i guess :)

I made something like it my self with custom animation and texture but, I wanted the original modification and edited for H5 or lower clients.

Tauti Cloak is made of the effect as enchant weapon (it has no animation .ukx) consists of StaticMeshes .usx and SysTextures .utx and compilacji scryptu .u (emitter). I am able to do .u effect in the script but do not know how to add it cloack model (animation file .ukx). Server Averia nor did it correctly, they did a regular file animation in 3dmax and imposed textures using TexRotator, it does not look too good. Sorry for english

Edited by Asuki