Votemanager Npc

aris96

Question

leech it from l2jhellas

yes

that system is shit. can vote only one by one and doesnt work with every ip. when server have 100+ ppl  online and want vote must wait for the other ppl for vote. if you want explain you better how that system works pm me for talk with you in Greek cuz my english are bad

Edited by nikosdevil20

Thats how individual vote works, so dont busy. Mass/general reward is more important I guess.

is not usefull that system. cannot use on live server with 100 + ppl online. mass reward is more usefull and is already shared

is not usefull that system. cannot use on live server with 100 + ppl online. mass reward is more usefull and is already shared

i know servers with 300 players that use this system and individual reward can't be done in another way except if you involve php...

i know servers with 300 players that use this system and individual reward can't be done in another way except if you involve php...

yes but as player is hard to wait all players to vote..

yes but as player is hard to wait all players to vote..

they don't vote all together dude, if you have a problem you go farm or smth and then you come back there is very low chance that someone is always voting...

Guest Elfocrash

the one by one checking is there for another reason. You can remove it and still the system will work fine. There will be another problem though. Thats what i encountered in previous version of the system while i was coding it. Try it.

the one by one checking is there for another reason. You can remove it and still the system will work fine. There will be another problem though. Thats what i encountered in previous version of the system while i was coding it. Try it.

that system (for shared system i talk) doesnt check every ip if have voted... so if remove the check for 1 by 1 for example if 3 players vote at same time and 1 of 3 players vote correct and other players vote wrong (on captcha for example) 3 players take reward and not 1...so cannot remove the check

they don't vote all together dude, if you have a problem you go farm or smth and then you come back there is very low chance that someone is always voting...

as "server admin" or as "server developer" is not problem. but if you are a player that is a big problem..anyway. that is my opinion for that system. if that system have 1 ip check or something like this that is the best vote system for now. 

Edited by nikosdevil20

Guest Elfocrash

that system (for shared system i talk) doesnt check every ip if have voted... so if remove the check for 1 by 1 for example if 3 players vote at same time and 1 of 3 players vote correct and other players vote wrong (on captcha for example) 3 players take reward and not 1...so cannot remove the check

Man i coded this thing and you are just a random. System does not need to check ip to do that but even if you want to remove the who is voting check you can still have everyone's ip checked.

the problem will be somewhere else.

Man i coded this thing and you are just a random. System does not need to check ip to do that but even if you want to remove the who is voting check you can still have everyone's ip checked.

the problem will be somewhere else.

talk better because you think you are something here but you are only a shit. so dont talk about me. i talk for your shitty code of give random rewards to everyone. i have already test without 1 by 1 check and give rewards to everyone who vote the same time with wrong vote. what the fuck you dont understund from this?

talk better because you think you are something here but you are only a shit. so dont talk about me. i talk for your shitty code of give random rewards to everyone. i have already test without 1 by 1 check and give rewards to everyone who vote the same time with wrong vote. what the fuck you dont understund from this?

mlka ti pineis? idi s eipe oti tha sinantiseis problima ama bgaleis to 1 by 1