L2J Files Custom Interlude

New updated features:

Customized 1 Click Rep System

Players will be able to buy 1 click 255 recommendation scroll from the PvP shop for medals

Customized 1 Click Clan Rep system

The Item will enable you to receive 1000 RP, It will be obtainable through medals

New system called the Fallen's Blood Curse

Every kill will counts towards a streak, for example 5,

if the person gets 5 kills without a death, he will receive a skill called,

Fallen's Blood Curse.

It will give at level 1 , 2% of each stat

If he successfully carries on the streak, to 10 kills, he gets the skill level 2, 3% to each stat.

when it reaches the maximum the player is able to use the skill at level 3 which increases all stats by 5%

The skill is a Toggle Skill, not a buff!

Level up Reward

Once you reach level 81,

You will be granted a buff scroll for 30 minutes,

That will allow you to slaughter the monsters faster.

The scrolls cannot be dropped or traded.

Here are some of the Official Features

Rates

Exp: x1000

Sp: x1000

Party XP/SP: x2

Enchant Rates

Safe: 5

Max For players: 18

Max Armor for Players: 16

Normal Enchant Rate: 75%

Blessed Enchant rate: 80% up to +13 and then each successful enchant drops it by 5%

Crystal Scroll: 100% (only from donate, Special events, Raidbosses)

Customized Features

Custom Guardian Armors - Armors will have higher stats than S grade by 15%

Custom Fallen Weapons - Weapons will have higher stats than S grade by 10%

*Note - Custom Armors/Weapons you can only acquire by obtaining Special coin

From RB's

Special Fallen angel wings = Grant 500 CP/HP have a 5% to drop at the sinister six only !

Reworked Retail Tattoos, Each tattoo will give 5% to stats as described!

Customized Community board

Instead of countless amount of NPCs to cover all areas.

Community Board will inform you of future updates,staff upgrades.

Aswell as Raidboss status,PvP/PK info and many more.

Customized Skill Formula

Players will be able to see success rate of their skills!

Spawns

The main town is Aden.

So a player when dies will spawn in the Aden centre.

At the start the character spawns inside of Aden.

NOTE: THERE ARE NO DUAL BOX ALLOWED!

PvP/PK info

Since this is a PvP server,

there are PvP/PK title and name colours after each 100 PVP.

Every legal kill will grant you 40 greater CP - Protection of same IP/Clan/Ally etc.

Every PvP, you will either get granted a Death score or a Kill score.

Then you can drop down the ranks or climb up the ranks and receive special prizes each week.

PvP/PK Protector

When he is around, I would advise you not to PvP/PK,

he is deadly, creating a Root for 10 minutes as penalty.

He is situated in the Safe zone,

and next to the spawns.

Customized farm zones:

PvP/Pk zone- No guards, enhanced drops

Normal Zone 1 No PvP/No PK At spawn - Normal Drops

*Safe Zone No PVP/ No PK - Small drops to start off

Mini Raids

In the Safe farm zone and in the PvP/Pk Zone, there are placed 2 fully customized mini Rb's with skills.

They are called "Devil's messenger" as they hold a special coin "RB coin".

Those messengers are trying to smuggle the coins into the Devil's Dogma.

Stop them before they can escape.

They have 30% chance of dropping the coin.

but they drop some LS/Coins as well.

Its a gamble, will you be the lucky one?

Champion System

Champion system is fully online and working,

Make sure you have full health cause they are tough!

Shift + Click System

Lets you check what Each mob/RB drops.

Siege Reward System

Enables you to get prizes during and after the siege if you're successful!

Clan Rep System

Since dual boxes are not allowed, If your clan goes to war with another clan,

For each successful kill you will gain 300 CRP!

Personalized Vote system

The title is pretty self explanatory.

There will be an NPC in main town,

you can only vote every 12H.

Global Vote system

Special Configured vote system, that allows on-line players to get a vote reward.

Every 10 votes the player receives a global reward.

Same - IP protection.

Special Balancer Config

This config will enable myself,

To carry out instant changes regarding classes.

From changing the debuffs reuse time/success rate.

To changing the base Attack/HP etc.

Handy tool.

Olympiad System:

Olympiad will work as retail.

9 Matches and 1 win to be hero.

Here is the twist...

When you reach hero count 5 times in a row!

You will receive all hero skills on all subclasses!

cool ;)

Customized Auto Events:

CTF

TVT

DM

CASTLE WARS

HITMAN

QUIZ

RAIDBOSS HUNT

Augmention Rates:

High LS = 15% - Obtained from Shop

Top LS = 30% - Obtained through Votes

1 Active 1 Passive Max

Commands:

.cl - Automatically teleports yourself to the clan leader

( does not work if the leader is in any events or olympiad )

.stat - By left clicking on the desired player and entering the command,

The player is able to see all details about the character.

.tvtjoin/.tvtleave/.tvtinfo - Enables you to check the TvT event and sign up.

.pmoff - A player can put himself into refusal mode, apart when speaking to GM's

.deposit

.withdrawal

.tradeoff - A player can shut himself off from any trade invites.

Protection:

In game reworked Captcha system to fight against,

L2Tower/L2Net users.

The captcha will activate every 15 minutes after the hitting of the first mob

The player will have to choose the correct answer.

The player will have 2 minutes to respond.

If player has no responded and mobs are still hit.

The player gets auto jail for 9999 hours.

Also there is a random time generator.

When a player hits a mob in the farm zone,

there is a 5% chance of the captcha system to appear.

Price: Negotiable

Edited by Amnesty

Nah ah. My pack. Let me know who you got it from, and I am requesting this topic to be locked since I said clearly to people I sold my pack to, not to resell it, as I put countless backdoors to stop people from reselling.

Nah ah. My pack. Let me know who you got it from, and I am requesting this topic to be locked since I said clearly to people I sold my pack to, not to resell it, as I put countless backdoors to stop people from reselling.

Your pack was based on l2jhellas?

Your pack was based on l2jhellas?

Yerp. It was for testing purposes. I even said to the people that I sold it to not to open it for live as it is far from ready. I only wanted to make it fully customizable and for people to use the mods that I placed in there.

whoever you bought it from, obviously didn't tell you that. But yeah, it was just for testing purposes I mean it would be okey for a pvp server, but there would have to be alot more work done it make it stable. It is definitely in a better state than frozen currently.

N I am requesting this topic to be locked since I said clearly to people I sold my pack to, not to resell it, as I put countless backdoors to stop people from reselling.

Hes hidden well his traces

anyway he should be banned

Is obviously that noone can have my pack and he still tryed to resell with that features

Now he opened new topic with someone else pack