Client Editing Professional [Offers From 700 Usd]

Dear friends,

Looking for a professional who can make inner client editing for HF5 client:

1. Additional icon next to clan/ally, I choose the icon from the server via server packet, can be disabled. (icon must be 1:1 as clan/ally icons)

2. Ability to output textures to the screen (Right now only words, exshowscreenmessage), also regulated by me via serverpacket.

L2-Scripts guarantee of payment via preferable option of payment.

We don't give advance payment for people we don't know, but forsake our reputation you can be confident that you will receive the payment upon work completion.

Best regards,

Igor. 

Edited by l2-scripts

I don't know his contacts to ask him. If somebody knows him in person, please ask him to visit this lovely forum to review my proposition.

you don't need a client modder - you need a typical reverse engineer to create dlls to add extra functionality to the client.

....that being said... "Protection\Catsguard" - pretty much has POC for this by a smart master-render hook that will atleast be applicable to GF to H5 chronicles.

Although i can imagine for proper icon drawing - we're gonna venture into more Direct3D knowledge required - and a hook before the final/master render ala what catsguard does.

That or some serious pixel detection skills on the master direct3d canvas.

Edited by mcbigmac

you don't need a client modder - you need a typical reverse engineer to create dlls to add extra functionality to the client.

....that being said... "Protection\Catsguard" - pretty much has POC for this by a smart master-render hook that will atleast be applicable to GF to H5 chronicles.

Although i can imagine for proper icon drawing - we're gonna venture into more Direct3D knowledge required - and a hook before the final/master render ala what catsguard does.

That or some serious pixel detection skills on the master direct3d canvas.

Lol and i think noone here is able to do such thing, not fo 700$or 1000$, it worthless, 

Lol and i think noone here is able to do such thing, not fo 700$or 1000$, it worthless, 

...i'm tempted.

But it's impossible to tell without preliminary research into creating new UObjects for the ICON itself.

Math based rendering on top would be...yea suicide.

It is what it is, there's something we need, and we have problems to find somebody to do that.

Offers accepted in skype.

take care.

It is what it is, there's something we need, and we have problems to find somebody to do that.

Offers accepted in skype.

take care.

Man i told you before you cant do this ! If you find this girl Fyyre if she would want she might do it for 1500$ or more, because its not a 12 hours stuff, thats not so many people who have enough knowledge in Unreal Engine.

Man i told you before you cant do this ! If you find this girl Fyyre if she would want she might do it for 1500$ or more, because its not a 12 hours stuff, thats not so many people who have enough knowledge in Unreal Engine.

You don't know that. Maybe he/she accept for 700$.

Enough with that, to much spam for nothing. If you want to offer your services to him just do it , otherwise stop spamming.

Afterall, it's not your business.

Edited by `iAndre

• 3 weeks later...

The work has been assigned some time ago, he's an example of the result. 

2jdgux1.jpg

May i wonder this is result of adding 2Dtexture on the NPC ? because it doesnt transparent, lol anyway good luck!

Maybe I don't need it transparent?

I mean you cant see his name, afteral if its just a 2D Texture on a sprite its funny =D, srsly, because anyone who want will use it from you.

Can you put here screens of finished work when everything is done? :)

I am glad you have found somebody who can do such things, result looks great so far