Interlude Pride Style

BobosFTW

well i kinda liked drimex.. but insider i cant wait 12 days more... i rly want to play like right now :P

I can't wait neither, none can as far as I see in their forums

Edited by ’Insider

Bumping rules: You are allowed to BUMP (Bring up your topic/post) your topic only 24 hours after your last post.
You have just to press the following button:

er9y0l.jpg

VIPs & Donators can bump 3 topics per day. 

Members can bump 1 topic per day.

Note: All BUMP posts (any words like "bump", "up", etc.) are not allowed anymore and they will be DELETED(To avoid post hunting through this kind of topics).

Do you feel taste of victory? If not, it means you did not start to play on L2Blaze. It is not too late, you can still sharp your sword, take a cup of tea and join!
All our new and old player enjoy our updated WarFire x150 server! Because only here you will taste real Lineage2 with professional players!
X150 WarFire server is great project for players who do not want to grind whole day and night, this why we organize a lot of EVENTS, more Events information you can find in GAME!

10698706_608176332627386_384307740315563

Festival Adenas EVENT!
We will randomly choose 5 players who donated via PayPal from October 15th and every winner will get FREE 30 Festival Adenas. More times you buy, bigger chance to win. Event end October 21th!

VOTING EVENT!
Vote for server in www.l2blaze.net/vote and after VOTING you will get FREE 15 Medals!!! Do not miss your chance!

VIP and Raids EVENT!
There is 50% chance that Raid Boss Nakondas, Horus, Ember or Brakki will drop VIP COIN!

Offline SHOP EVENT in Goddard!
 Leave your offline shop in Goddard and everyday till October 22th we will randomly choose one player and he will get BEWS!

Active Clans EVENT!
Clans which have 15 or more active and online players everyday will get 3 Noblesse Letters 76lvl for clan members, 10 FA for Clan Leader and 5000 Clan Reputation Points! So, create clans and take your FREE reward! We ask clans leaders to contact with our support team for reward!

Big Clans EVENT!
Clans which have 40 or more players can get FREE Clan Hall. Your clan leader have to contact with our support with clan name, leader nick and clan hall name which you want.

------------------------------------------
WWW.L2BLAZE.NET
------------------------------------------
Forum: www.l2blaze.net/forum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L2Blaze.net