Wts Basic Development Services

Hello, i would like to sell my "time" into constructing a server with cool ideas and basic levels of development

what i offer:

Do a good design on NPCs (Html part) location/multisells

Create cool ideas and edit events/Zones/ Farm Zones

Give/Add you some ideas that defenetly it will help on balancing class as you want ( everyone can do it basicly if they got a brain is really easy but i will help newbies)

Fix some bugs ( If i am able too)

Fix some mods (If i am able too)

Add java codes for you

Manage the whole server project with my own ideas (you can get money back if you are not satisfied)

Contact me here

Dont flame (Especially for the smartasses of this forums)

This services are mainly for newbies/server devs that are bored on learning/doing.

So it will also be low prices depends what you want

I will answer only via pms

there are far too many people out there that offer those type of things.

Brut/rebellion/nighter/Aldryss.

No point :)

Edited by drake2wow

there are far too many people out there that offer those type of things.

Brut/rebellion/nighter/Aldryss.

No point :)

Well i offer simple things not java services also brut is the best from all of the people here.

Well i offer simple things not java services also brut is the best from all of the people here.

As far as I still log into this forum, everyone knows who is the best, trust me son

trusted person but i can't recommend him for coding(core), he can probably do things which are related to datapack side, and applying patches in core side.

good luck.

@drake u always make me laugh :D u're filled with unlimited rage :D

Edited by brut

trusted person but i can't recommend him for coding(core), he can probably do things which are related to datapack side, and applying patches in core side.

good luck.

trusted since when? Everytime single fucking time he worked with a guy at the end he fucks him up cause he is highly retarded.

He shared/tried to sell other's work L2gpvp/L2Xavius and who knows what else

trusted since when? Everytime single fucking time he worked with a guy at the end he fucks him up cause he is highly retarded.

never worked with gpvp, xavius was mine since i developed it for neysor :D now please go back to your cave and smoke some weed . let me do my job

thnx brutus

@xdem still anyone knows that brutus is the best around 

everyone tries to survive drake :P maybe he is motivated to learn ;D which will take him years but still :)

and y, just because i can do things that doesnt mean i am the best, i have seen some xdem posts, he seems to have much more exp and knowledge in java than me

Edited by brut

@drake u always make me laugh :D u're filled with unlimited rage :D

Trust me Im all cool, trolling these fools chilling at pc with my marlboro is a nice way to end my day, afteralls I speak only truth or what I believe is the truth but I rarely make mistakes

well no offense but , random kid? i sell newbie services i am not coding the world or something

still not junked? Everyday I see every random kid that has already proved that he is unskilled make such topics, this makes this forum a big junkyard.

Posts: 30 Reputation: 0 Member: 144382 Joined: 10-September 14      

also made 2 transactions , clients satisfied

Edited by Akken

still not junked? Everyday I see every random kid that has already proved that he is unskilled make such topics, this makes this forum a big junkyard.

This services are mainly for newbies/server devs that are bored on learning/doing.