[L2J] Lineage 2 Retribution

Synerge

i joined, killed a 20 raid, and now cant get any C/B gear, cant even vote, to sell the rewards

Due to the increasing amount of such complaints, the amount of Adena from the level-up rewards will be increased after the next server restart.

Due to the increasing amount of such complaints, the amount of Adena from the level-up rewards will be increased after the next server restart.

its fine, i just took common c and its ok now

decent server so far, just the part of game i hate, is the start, but server looks great, im sure it will get better

gj so far

Its not fake account

Its like "tales" = Maxcheater event.

If you say that the serv is the best you get some adena ingame.

So random who are happy to play on 50 online serv, create account here, and they tell something nice about the serv, they get reward, and maybe the serv will reach 60 online !!!

oh didn't know about this reward...wtf this is even worse than fake accounts :D

soo many haters ... try at least the server ...

this one have better files than tales

better go play there where u get ban so u can pay 15 euro for unban and make 40+ freya extreme and dont make not even 1 full elegia set cuz only jewels and shield drop , and freya low wepons dont drop almost at all . 

go donate like others for +12 and play l2 ... make ur master Stalone rich :D

all u can show here is fear , that some other server may have a chance to grow up and u come with program and shits to show ppl otherwise .... rly ?

if u read my replys to new servers at least i go make a test and post my opinion and a fair rewiew , i dont need a program to tell me about number of players or the future of it .

but is a fact 90% of real players quit from diff reasons and now the creme come here and act like pros , u dont even know what ur talking about in ur posts most of the time  , geez ppl need to stop smokin' ... u log l2net and then come here and post ur opinion about what program is telling u .

beside tales wich is going to fall rly soon what server have 1k clean players  ? anyone ?! maybe russian servers   :D

Edited by Myura