Voting System Modified

velhojack

Hello friends! 

Only a small contribution towards great things we have in this forum. 

I made some small changes to a voting system created by icpnetworks I found on the net. 

I hope you've been nice.

Note: PHP Language 

Password: velhojack

Edited by velhojack

maybe a preview page so we won't waste our time testing this vote system which in the end will not work or it will be buggy like icpnetworks vote system?

Hello SpirakosDafuq™!

I never got to test vulnerabilities in the system. 

This system has problems that icpnetworks? 

You can say what? 

I'm asking with good intention, because it does not have much time to check the background. If you know what the problems are, please let me know I will try to help solve them. :)

Hello SpirakosDafuq™!
I never got to test vulnerabilities in the system. 
This system has problems that icpnetworks? 
You can say what? 

I'm asking with good intention, because it does not have much time to check the background. If you know what the problems are, please let me know I will try to help solve them. :)

it has serious problem.

you can receive reward w/o voting on topsites and also if you restart your modem you can receive the reward again.

dunno any solution about the vote thing but about the reward with restart i have an idea if you can do that.

you can make a system which will check if the account name got the reward and no the ip so if someone restart his modem to take one more reward he will not receive more rewards.

dunno if this can be done it's just an idea :)

it has serious problem.

you can receive reward w/o voting on topsites and also if you restart your modem you can receive the reward again.

dunno any solution about the vote thing but about the reward with restart i have an idea if you can do that.

you can make a system which will check if the account name got the reward and no the ip so if someone restart his modem to take one more reward he will not receive more rewards.

dunno if this can be done it's just an idea :)

so everyone will have around 5-6 characters receiving rewards. 

How about checking the mac-address instead? Or both IP&Mac Address

so, any news?

so everyone will have around 5-6 characters receiving rewards. 

How about checking the mac-address instead? Or both IP&Mac Address

Hello my friends! 
After learning that this voting system has many flaws, I thought of creating a totally from scratch, with the best top sites for use. 
Accurate indication of the best top sites for use in the system, do not administer any online gambling game, and in that case unaware existing. 
To start, I know a top site that tested for use in modified I posted above, which I believe is 99% safe to be no fraud system. 

1 - www.rank200.com.br 
2 - ... 
3 - ... 

Have some to indicate? 

Big hug to everyone!