[Project] New Bot

YouWoTMA

I'm curious about it. How they will do the configurations of ip's/ports/and others things. The last question i want much answer me. We need pay to use that after ? I remember L2Walker need a type of "license" to use in retail, and need pay 1/2/3 months.

when will it work?

i didint understan how can  i get it? or its not out yet?

Its only a project, and dont have time to be fully, he need more people to help him.

I'm curious about it. How they will do the configurations of ip's/ports/and others things. The last question i want much answer me. We need pay to use that after ? I remember L2Walker need a type of "license" to use in retail, and need pay 1/2/3 months.

He sad that will be free and opensource. No need to pay and you will can see all source code of project.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Look interesing,im nwie about this but i tell to my friends,the screen look nice,i like the interface,if u can put some pics more,or one Demo i apreciate that,aniway thx and good luck