Looking For A Advertise Manager Partner For A L2Off (Mid Rate) Project

Outlaw™

Greetings guys,

My name is Dani aka Outlaw. I am looking for a partner for my Interlude OFF project.

The "partner" must not invest anything....just time...to dedicate time to advertise the server in all the posible ways there is..and be the "People's Manager" to manage the community and draw players.

I already have the server over 90% done, i already run it on a dedicated machine, i own a really good protection for the machine and aswell for the website. Web and Forum are up just need a few tweaks.

Basicly for the person that im looking for i can offer a % from future earnings, i am not paying anything ahead, i pay only if there are results of the work. Payments would be weekly based on server performance.

I need a person that has extremly good english skills and friendly.

Your web/forum position would be : Advertise Manager and your In-Game position would be : People's Manager (B3)

If you need any other information or if you would like to discuss this with me live , you can contact me by skype : outlawftw

masect is 15 years old if you want something good i strongly say that you stay away

I have no intention to use his services.

Thanks tho

masect is 15 years old if you want something good i strongly say that you stay away

Does the age matter so much? anyway add me on skype and tell me what you don't like about my services.

Does the age matter so much? anyway add me on skype and tell me what you don't like about my services.

Spamming L2 Servers in facebook group's doesnt make you an advertiser mate.

Spamming L2 Servers in facebook group's doesnt make you an advertiser mate.

Well, before someone buy's my services i tell them what i actually do, it's their choice if the wanna buy or not. If you wanna see exactly what i do add me on skype and i'll tell you

Well, before someone buy's my services i tell them what i actually do, it's their choice if the wanna buy or not. If you wanna see exactly what i do add me on skype and i'll tell you

I watch your "Advertising" in Facebook,dont worry, it shouldn't cost more than 5€ per guy..

I watch your "Advertising" in Facebook,dont worry, it shouldn't cost more than 5€ per guy..

Because you "saw" my fb advertising doesn't mean it's the only thing i do.. 

[OFF TOPIC ] hello i would like to ask you if you are looking for a video trailer/promo for your server if yes just contact right here in mxc or here : http://www.alzor.eu/

if no just ignore :)

[OFF TOPIC ] hello i would like to ask you if you are looking for a video trailer/promo for your server if yes just contact right here in mxc or here : http://www.alzor.eu/

if no just ignore :)

Not offtopic at all, yes i do need, please contact me as soon as you can , my skype is : outlawftw

Greetings guys,

My name is Dani aka Outlaw. I am looking for a partner for my Interlude OFF project.

The "partner" must not invest anything....just time...to dedicate time to advertise the server in all the posible ways there is..and be the "People's Manager" to manage the community and draw players.

I already have the server over 90% done, i already run it on a dedicated machine, i own a really good protection for the machine and aswell for the website. Web and Forum are up just need a few tweaks.

Basicly for the person that im looking for i can offer a % from future earnings, i am not paying anything ahead, i pay only if there are results of the work. Payments would be weekly based on server performance.

I need a person that has extremly good english skills and friendly.

Your web/forum position would be : Advertise Manager and your In-Game position would be : People's Manager (B3)

If you need any other information or if you would like to discuss this with me live , you can contact me by skype : outlawftw