[Report] Scamming Newbies

Thug!!

@Rebellos.

i come here to report him ..cuz he want "10" euros to adapt three npc to "Acis" Project... like gm shop, gatekeeper, custom shop and buffer ...

OMG. thanks :)

well everyone is free to request w/e he want ...

its on your own if you accept his terms & prices ...

i dont see any scamm here ... newbies should be clever enought to search for a better price for something like this ... 

ok then, when every NEW here ask for help about ( three npc ) go say him , give me 100 euros i will make it..
( Just my services ) ... lmao 

edit: and its my opinion about scamm:) every one can take it with other ways.... just with my mind that i understand:) 10 euros for 3 npc is just scamm...

Edited by Thug!!

maybe not scamm, but is not good bro right? 10 euros for Gm shop( Ready from frozen ) , Gatekeeper ( Ready too ) and a custom shop ( simple ...very easy )

Rebellos Services... why not services..but for that three ... is not good to take money from every one!.. :| we are a forum ..who Help newbie ppl.... who will (Work) for newbie ppl... and much much

we are not just.. give me euros i will put that "X" other that "Q" and that "E" :|

we are WHO SUPPORT NEWBIE PPL! .... don't see only $_$ .. MONEY .. MONEY .. MONEY ... be helpfull... no one helps me to learn all of that as i know, i have started and finish SOLO.

sry for double

we are WHO SUPPORT NEWBIE PPL! .... don't see only $_$ .. MONEY .. MONEY .. MONEY ... be helpfull... no one helps me to learn all of that as i know, i have started and finish SOLO.

sry for double

You have right that we are here to help.

Although, there is nothing to do about scam.

Mxc Members are free to choose his services or other services or to create topics and ask help for free.

Topic locked.