Not good

Avoid just saying 'not good' and be more spesific on what you don't like and maybe suggest him a way to make it better.

You can read the board rules here.

Edited by xDamian

Umm, liked the concept but didn't really like the outcome, so to speak. You could have gone with the music, like, something going on (the text particles moving fast in the start along the music), then those particles make up a text - and the text STAYS that way! It doesn't blow up immediately. I know you tried to do it along the music, but I had to stop the video to check the text properly .. When the particles make up the text, make something blow up or something behind the text, like more particles or something like that. REALLY didn't like the font in there, too.

P.s. This is just my opinion. :)

Umm, liked the concept but didn't really like the outcome, so to speak. You could have gone with the music, like, something going on (the text particles moving fast in the start along the music), then those particles make up a text - and the text STAYS that way! It doesn't blow up immediately. I know you tried to do it along the music, but I had to stop the video to check the text properly .. When the particles make up the text, make something blow up or something behind the text, like more particles or something like that. REALLY didn't like the font in there, too.

P.s. This is just my opinion. :)

Really thanks for your opinion,with what you said i thought that you are 100% correct and the intro could be much better,thanks for your opinion really helped me! :) (no sarcasm)

First of all, the song. You could change the song with something else, this trap song is not that good.
Secondly, the effect when the bass drops (after the text appears) needs to be changed.

It was not what I expected with this song, I was expecting an amazing effect but i was disappointed.

First of all, the song. You could change the song with something else, this trap song is not that good.

Secondly, the effect when the bass drops (after the text appears) needs to be changed.

It was not what I expected with this song, I was expecting an amazing effect but i was disappointed.

i am working in a new project for a customer i hope you gonna like this one

Look, it's not bad.

In the beginning I liked it but when the text come out something get wrong you could work more on it and make it better.

Look, it's not bad.

In the beginning I liked it but when the text come out something get wrong you could work more on it and make it better.

indeed,at least we all agree for the ending of the intro next time i will not do this mistake again :)