high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

WHY??? :y u no?: AHAHAHAHHAAH WHY??!!?? Why you fucking think anyone who have half brain will fall for this 1000 Real on beta server you sir ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

Your server never had more then 1500 real online(even tho you constantly saying u have 15.000 online, while u added 9999 phantoms(manualy added bots) in towns and set online count at 1000%) EVERYONE can check votes history section at hopzone when they click on your server. When is Live go and do it for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

One suggestion: If you want to have community stop lie to them. 

Dont join this server, most of these coments here are new accounts with 1 post saying possitive things for Server(accs made by Stalone and his staff)

Also Very Important!!!! DONT PLAY THIS SERVER...NEVER - Their staff members (moderators, admins, gamemasters, admin) They play and Moderate("Work") at the same time and many people know that, they have friends and help them, even own big CLANS.

Owner is corrupted, Staff is Corrupted - ive send guy to offer them 1500 euro for epics and they send him to Bank Transfer RIGHTAWAY!!!!(Server havent started yet, imagine Live.)

More Info: Server owner of this server get your account and password(If you quit Tales) and give it to his Staff(gms) and they log in the server where you started (for instance L2World) they log your acc and TRY scam it.

More: They enter your forums and spam with advertisments for their server.

MORE FROM SAME TYPE: They DDOS Other servers and trying shut em down (still can't)

And i dont see more then 50 players in this picture PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe BUY MORE FACEBOOK LIKES 50.000 ARE NOT ENOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you want some cookie now?

sup dog

Remind me,whose dog am i supposed to be?

I don't give a shit about World or Tales.

Come back again with a brighter insult Mr. DDoSDev joke.  :gusta:

Edit:Btw do you really want to bring the ''dog'' matter on the table?

Cuz i don't really think it's the best thing,considering your whole ''contribution'' on Tales and whose bitch you are.

Edited by Eagle_Eye

Cuz i don't really think it's the best thing,considering your whole ''contribution'' on Tales and whose bitch you are.

why was a insult to call a dog,dog  :rage:

Edited by jakk

He is talking about your picture xD.