high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

jesus, 3 mid-rates in 3 months

LETS SQEEZE ALL THE MONEY possible from players...

and l2 died ,happy ending !

says who? the random that makes  high rate servers every 2 weeks because they die due to unbalance and bugs,   OK nigga.

Edited by Davidakos

one of the best servers i ever played....excellent quality......all day in GM's.....all day events......and many many more..........keep up the good work and let us enjoy the game!!!thx l2 tales gm team !!!!

Best l2 Private Server i ever played ... no problems ... allways running ... nice community ... allways answer ... nice Events like Korean Style my favourite Event ...well Treasure Hunt is really awesome too :)

The only Server i would Donate for :P Because i know it wont be fail this Server.

See you ingame ;)

one of the best server ever made.. very enjoyable gameplay (ports etc) balanced and most valuable is the great community it have.. i really enjoy and im proud to be a member of L2Tales comunity,,,