L2 Xavius Interlude Files

i am selling my own made files with sources 

i dont sale the files (before the last rr that , admin warren ask me to nerf some classes)

you can join and test (features etc etc etc)

Price: Discussable via pm 

Payment method, paypal (and cost? low) :)

server features : http://l2xavius.eu/forum/topic/6-interlude-feature-list/

Based on frozen 1004

also (Double login with phx for duping is fixed) thanks to brutus

Edited by Neysor Xavius

Finest files you mean?lol

well if you dont fucking know dont fucking post please , yea armors/stats are from finest, anything else is not oh my god , i wont make threads here cause its not maxcheaters its maxsmartasses

Ofcourse not finest resists with 0 secs time/mob drops are exaclty the same as shared finest also there's is an hidden mob with op drops and you dont even know it.

Also item stats are the same too...ye ofc u made then.

Ofcourse not finest resists with 0 secs time/mob drops are exaclty the same as shared finest also there's is an hidden mob with op drops and you dont even know it.

Also item stats are the same too...ye ofc u made then.

WHAT HAS TO DO IF YOU COPY SKILLS FOLDER?! OMG it is hard to copy those? Get the fuck out of the topic if you dont know shit! please jeasus

(stats of weapon are made by me though) :) isnt hard to read statistics via client and add the bonus, if you are a lamer yes ofc is hard

Features that i made:

APC

Grandboss with cinematics on a different zone

85 lvl

rates x50 after 80

Exploits fixes + bugs fixes that i guess if you open an interlude server they will work for sure ! So dont judge

(Some codes that are applied there is from BruTus too yea i paid also for this to match my needs so please stay away hater)

also for you XDAFUQ  copy a server feature isnt a crime and not hard, get over it

Edited by Neysor Xavius

Yeah sure,after ressurecting L2Finest pack once more,you will use the fully backdoored pack to Open hahahaha,im so curious what will happen on your gracia final!!

ohh welcome to our balls the 2 that scammed khalifa and claims that outlaw is made by him hohoho, our gracia final is not mine and i did not developed it so in my balls

Guest Elfocrash

WHAT HAS TO DO IF YOU COPY SKILLS FOLDER?! OMG it is hard to copy those? Get the fuck out of the topic if you dont know shit! please jeasus

(stats of weapon are made by me though) :) isnt hard to read statistics via client and add the bonus, if you are a lamer yes ofc is hard

Features that i made:

APC

85 lvl

rates x50 after 80

Exploits fixes + bugs fixes that i guess if you open an interlude server they will work for sure ! So dont judge

(Some codes that are applied there is from BruTus too yea i paid also for this to match my needs so please stay away hater)

also for you XDAFUQ copy a server feature isnt a crime and not hard, get over it

You admitted yourself in another post that you don't know java so how the fuck did you make all these things you claim you coded? HAHAHHAAHAHAHHA

Features that i made:

APC

85 lvl

rates x50 after 80

also for you XDAFUQ  copy a server feature isnt a crime and not hard, get over it

Next time try to read properly , you java GOD :) 

You admitted yourself in another post that you don't know java so how the fuck did you make all these things you claim you coded? HAHAHHAAHAHAHHA

do you know java elfo? i guess u didnt even read a single java book yet, oh sorry i forget that your java knowledge is about just to copy-paste "codes" no matter what they do, and if it works in game then the code is "clean" and its done.

you are probly the most greedy and malice person i've ever seen, to take peoples money for doing nothing, then to flame them in their own topics just because you can't stand them paying someone else.. thats just insane

Edited by brut

who? lol

@elfocrash i can apply patches and i can pay brutus :D so whats the problem with the pack? 

your friend

Guest Elfocrash

"THAT I MADE"

Indeed this is the first time I'm reading a java book now called "java cookbook". Till now I'm completely self educated in java and still my features live on since 2012. Not claiming to be good, not even close but still I have the brains to outsmart you.

Nevermore can't even talk on developing. Better go leech some codes from that Russian pack you found in a forum.

elfocrash the greatest and wisest

Elfo.java

if (itemId == 99900 && itemCount > 0)
            {
                final L2ItemInstance weap1 = ItemTable.getInstance().createItem("weap", Rnd.get(80000, 80017), 1, activeChar);
                final L2Augmentation aug = AugmentationData.getInstance().generateRandomAugmentation(84, 3, weap1.getItem().getBodyPart(), false);
                weap1.setAugmentation(aug);
                final int stat12 = 0x0000FFFF & aug.getAugmentationId();
                final int stat34 = aug.getAugmentationId() >> 16;
                activeChar.sendPacket(new ExVariationResult(stat12, stat34, 1));
                InventoryUpdate iu = new InventoryUpdate();
                iu.addModifiedItem(weap1);
                activeChar.sendPacket(iu);
                StatusUpdate su = new StatusUpdate(activeChar.getObjectId());
                su.addAttribute(StatusUpdate.CUR_LOAD, activeChar.getCurrentLoad());
                activeChar.sendPacket(su);
                // lets see
                activeChar.destroyItem("Extract", item, activeChar, false);
                activeChar.getInventory().addItem("create", weap1, activeChar, null);
                activeChar.sendMessage("Congratulations! You just earned a random rare weapon!");
            }
            if (itemId == 99901 && itemCount > 0)
            {
                final L2ItemInstance weap2 = ItemTable.getInstance().createItem("weap", Rnd.get(81001, 81017), 1, activeChar);
                final L2Augmentation aug = AugmentationData.getInstance().generateRandomAugmentation(84, 3, weap2.getItem().getBodyPart(), false);
                weap2.setAugmentation(aug);
                iu.addModifiedItem(weap2);
                StatusUpdate su = new StatusUpdate(activeChar.getObjectId());
                // lets see
                activeChar.getInventory().addItem("create", weap2, activeChar, null);
                activeChar.sendMessage("Congratulations! You just earned a random rare weapon");
            }
            if (itemId == 99914 && itemCount > 0)
            {
                final L2ItemInstance gems = ItemTable.getInstance().createItem("gems", _gemIds[Rnd.get(0, 5)], 1, activeChar);
                activeChar.getInventory().addItem("create", gems, activeChar, null);
                iu.addModifiedItem(gems);
                activeChar.sendMessage("Congratulations! You just earned a random rare gemstone!");
            }

RequestRefine.java

final L2Augmentation aug = AugmentationData.getInstance().generateRandomAugmentation(lifeStoneLevel, lifeStoneGrade, targetItem.getItem().getBodyPart(), refinerItem.getId(), targetItem);
        targetItem.setAugmentation(aug);
        iu.addModifiedItem(targetItem);
        StatusUpdate su = new StatusUpdate(activeChar);

you and your "clean" codes :D familiar codes? do u even know what exvariation packet does :D

so that "code" worth 30E?

Edited by brut