Wix Ads Remover Pro 2.8.7 || Remove Wix Ads || Remove Wix Logo || Remove Wix Banner || Remove Wix Favicon || 2017

N1nj4Styl3

Replaced download link. Fixed a tiny bug really fast (thanks to the user who reported it through support center)

Re-download the application.

@hiphophurra It works pretty well, probably you did something wrong. Thanks for the nice words and happy to hear that it worked for you. :)

Thanks for the great job you are doing...but since the nu update version 1.5 when i removed the ads one of the page on mysite is not opening. the page is SCHEDULE  and S2  on my website site.the previous version all pages were opening.please help.

Site is: http://viberadiomalawi.wix.com/vibe1 AND. http://www.viberadiomalawi.net

Edited by lexymw

Thanks for the great job you are doing...but since the nu update version 1.5 when i removed the ads one of the page on mysite is not opening. the page is SCHEDULE  and S2  on my website site.the previous version all pages were opening.please help.

Site is: http://viberadiomalawi.wix.com/vibe1 AND. http://www.viberadiomalawi.net

I've been trying to get it work for like 1 hour now but no results yet.

Something is wrong w/ the schedule, it can't load the resources.

ok let me try to remove the html content on the schedule..i will add something else there like text..then i will get back to you ..it might be the content source

Hey n1nj4 i tried what you said, rename the exported html from WAR than uploaded it to my publichtml folder and still have ads... hmmm wonder what i am doing wrong. 

Hello.

Download&install teamviewer and send me the ID/PWD through PM. I'll fix it for you.

hie...i just tried to do what i said--removed the html content and did put some text..its fine its coming up on the website..so def its smthing wrong with the content source. Thanks again for your help ! The App is great ! will send smthing from Santa for ur Xmas ! :)

hie...i just tried to do what i said--removed the html content and did put some text..its fine its coming up on the website..so def its smthing wrong with the content source. Thanks again for your help ! The App is great ! will send smthing from Santa for ur Xmas ! :)

Thanks for the nice words, glad to know that the app worked for you. :)

Hope it's not coal! Haha.

Hi Wix, 

We recently blocked a sign-in attempt to your Google Account [wixadsremover@gmail.com]. 

Sign in attempt details
Date & Time: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:58:28 PM UTC 

Well.. haters gonna hate I suppose.

Hi Wix, 

We recently blocked a sign-in attempt to your Google Account [wixadsremover@gmail.com]. 

Sign in attempt details
Date & Time: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:58:28 PM UTC 

Well.. haters gonna hate I suppose.

thanx

Update 1.6

Update 1.6 is expected to be released tomorrow

It contains:

New features, Bug fixes, a lot of changes in the source code which are going to improve performance and stability.

Now, you can save your ftp details and with just 1 click remove the ads from your website and upload the HTML file directly to your FTP server.

Hi, thanks for the awesome job you do, the app works great. But I have a question: if I update any content on my wix site (like adding pictures, or editing a blog post), do I see the changes on my exported page (the one with no ads)? I need to know that for blog posts, mainly!

Thank you again!

Hi, thanks for the awesome job you do, the app works great. But I have a question: if I update any content on my wix site (like adding pictures, or editing a blog post), do I see the changes on my exported page (the one with no ads)? I need to know that for blog posts, mainly!

Thank you again!

Hello.

Unfortunately, no. But with the new system that you upload index.html with 1 click straight to your FTP server will be as if you're doing changes only on your WIX website. Because with 1 click you'll have an updated version with no ads.

Edited by N1nj4Styl3

Great job Thx :)

but just as i about to republish my site, it said new version came out and link in this page still directs me to the old version . And i need to sleep too tired to wait for it :)