hellbound [L2Off]L2Citadel

L2Citadel

yeah they try to keep players in server.....fail server and they dont care about cause all do about money from donations,this server sucks thats why left only 500ppl

i suggest noone join this server is waste of time

That money from donations! Those Hats are overpowered!!!

/sarcasm

keep make Events like Mid rate Server >>>Try korean

Yes because events with hats and agathions as rewards to entertain our players should definiately not be on a low rate server.

Either way as I said before we'll definiately organise a Korean PvP event in a non siege weekend but it takes some organising.

yeah they try to keep players in server.....fail server and they dont care about cause all do about money from donations,this server sucks thats why left only 500ppl

i suggest noone join this server is waste of time

Is this your third or fourth post in this thread since you got banned?

Our project is a privately developed extender with more then a year of work invested in it running on a full spec server (same setup as live).

Our donations are hats and class changes. Do the math. You arguments are invalid.

Meanwhile the server is still alive and kicking and I dare to say it has the largest and best EU community of any server thats live at this moment.

New players and clans joining every day, keeping things fresh!

hC6S8RT.png

We're happy to announce the L2Citadel Newbie pack event!

This event will help new players to catch up to the general population of our server by providing shadow gear and consumables. The event as of now has no end date and the Newbie pack will be updated base don server developments.

Upon character creation, all characters will receive a L2Citadel - Supply box. This box can be opened and will split in four more boxes:

- A No-Grade supply chest

- A D-Grade supply chest

- A C-Grade supply chest

- A consumable supply chest

Each grade chest contains a light, heavy and robe armor set as well as a jewelery set of the respective grade, all neatly packed in their own box. The consumable supply chest contains some more goodies to help you on your journey to imminent fame.

Check our forum for a detailed listing of the contents of the supply chests.

Edited by L2Citadel

the big problem is the bots .. and those hack that was fixed"

The exploits in the account panel were fixed as has been said 1000 times before. Any bots that do showup are banned, bots are not a problem at all on Citadel.

the big problem is the bots .. and those hack that was fixed"

People say that bots are a problem. I've been playing since day 1 and I dare to say I haven't seen a single one of them. Maybe I was lucky or maybe you're just trolling. That "hack" was fixed a couple of hours after it was exploited.

i still have friends playing citadel with bot .. oh i forget , someone told me to tell mrlonely thanks for "UNBAN" an account that was made for sell "ADENA" for real money ;)

Yeah i doubt that. Also if there are people botting they are known about and will be banned.

i still have friends playing citadel with bot .. oh i forget , someone told me to tell mrlonely thanks for "UNBAN" an account that was made for sell "ADENA" for real money ;)

People be trolling. Most likely due to being butthurt about administration banning them for adena selling/botting. HF somewhere else, scrub.