hellbound [L2Off]L2Citadel

L2Citadel

#RIPCITADEL!

"The joy when you know someone spent 1 year working on a server to get rich after and then fails the next day on something basic. Fuck I love that feeling."

No clue what ur talkin about but I guess you got no clue what the crap ur talkin about urself. Get rich by offering hats and class changes? indeed. veri rich!

Not to mention Citadel isn't dead.

Edited by Miep

gms and server is retard,obviously they opened to gain money and then closed or wipe,the story continue in next weeks stay tuned to see what is going to happen!!!!

gms and server is retard,obviously they opened to gain money and then closed or wipe,the story continue in next weeks stay tuned to see what is going to happen!!!!

Still waiting for this to happen. 

If the server was made for cash they would've just downloaded some random pack, install it and server would be up in week after. Unlike that they spent over 7 months (I was there) looking for broken stuff. I know there are still bits and pieces left but nothing major.

Server obviously took a hit in the online count but it's still nicely alive.

Edited by simchajra

Always going to be people that hate.

@fatseas All your accounts got banned for trying to sell adena and now you qq in any place you can find. Your own fault, suck it up m8.

Some of you may have already noticed a new name on the forum administration team or heard rumors about this on IRC but I'd hereby like to officially welcome Mustang to the L2Citadel administration team!
Mustang is an experienced GM previously connected to various servers under the old Roxy network and will mostly be charged with running ingame events as well as representing the L2Citadel team in-game, fulfilling the role of a much wanted ingame spokesperson.

1zoA2l6.png

Hi everyone! GM Mustang here!

I've made a forum thread on our forum where everyone can post his event ideas. Feel free to contribute by replying to the forum thread and help us make L2Citadel even better then it already is!

http://l2citadel.com/forums/topic/2685-event-suggestions/?view=getnewpost

PS: Online count is only going up and up!! (dont trust randoms or on site counters that say 5k+ or 10k+ online, trust a third party source!)

Edited by L2Citadel

hC6S8RT.png

We're happy to announce the L2Citadel Newbie pack event!

This event will help new players to catch up to the general population of our server by providing shadow gear and consumables. The event as of now has no end date and the Newbie pack will be updated base don server developments.

Upon character creation, all characters will receive a L2Citadel - Supply box. This box can be opened and will split in four more boxes:

- A No-Grade supply chest

- A D-Grade supply chest

- A C-Grade supply chest

- A consumable supply chest

Each grade chest contains a light, heavy and robe armor set as well as a jewelery set of the respective grade, all neatly packed in their own box. The consumable supply chest contains some more goodies to help you on your journey to imminent fame.

Check our forum for a detailed listing of the contents of the supply chests.

But wait!? I started last weekend and didn't get a supply chest!! GM HALP PLZ! Dont worry! A the planned maintenance of Monday (the 2nd of March) at 6am gmt+1 we will deliver a supply chest to all characters of level 50 and below.

IMPORTANT: To view and use these newbie items it is important that you update your clients after the maintenance!

Read more on our forum!

JQJOHf3.png

Edited by L2Citadel