Regarding The Fact A Guy Call Me Scammer Everywhere.

Stewie

Since non-moderator was interesting of what happening and no PM was recieved in my inbox from staff i'm just going to make the drama and post new topic with the story that happend.

This guy zemaitis PM me and wanted to exchange 10 euro PSC.

I say okey, you will recieve 8€  Paypal.

Since i'm using the exchange method everyone enough old in the forum know (YUNA).

After this guy send me the PSC code he obviously used it and now what he is trying to do is to make me send him free 10 euro.

That's not gonna happend. I've done more then 20 trades successfully in this forum and i believe people know i'm not scammer.

Also i'm not giving free money so i won't just send him money just because he is trying to make me with lies.

Because of people like this Marketplace in this forum Is dead!

The most funnie is that people believe ill just destroy as he said my "reputation" because of 10 euro.

That's unacceptable.

That's true, who would scam, destroy his reputation for stupid 10 euro? For sure not a guy who wants to have a "exchange business".. o.O

None pm'ed you mby because it's kinda 'pathetic' or smthing.. You know :D

The thing is, mby he get somewhere a fake PSC or smthing.. Who knows, but for sure it's annoying when he say everywhere you're untrusted or scammer.

That's true, who would scam, destroy his reputation for stupid 10 euro? For sure not a guy who wants to have a "exchange business".. o.O

None pm'ed you mby because it's kinda 'pathetic' or smthing.. You know :D

The thing is, mby he get somewhere a fake PSC or smthing.. Who knows, but for sure it's annoying when he say everywhere you're untrusted or scammer.

I'm sorry wsn't i the one who did trade with  your friend, i did his job  he was happy he send me money everything was okey...

Anyway i'm glad u understand atleast what's happening...

Edited by Stewie

same problem as me

I also had an issue with customer from other forum because everyone thinks Maxcheaters is full of scammers and noone wanna trade with people who even post in this forum.

I tried to explain him that's not true be he didn't believe.

It's time to change something or market in forum will die by every day.

Edited by Stewie

its obv that he is less than 15 years old or stupid enghout to try steal 10 euro lulz. no1 will belive that a guy who does trades stole 10 euro, if it was like higher depends on the person i could belive it but lel 10euro?

Lies again. I'm almost 21 years old, computer engineering student. Why do I need to cry all over the forum that this guy is the scammer?

Situation was that I wrote to him, he said his rates I was like OK. After giving him the code, he used it on Riot and immediately blocked me out of skype.

After I confront him on maxcheaters, he immediately edited his topic post, his signature, deleted his skype from there. Then after couple of days ignoring, when I started telling in all his topics that he's a scammer, he pulled this sh1t that he couldn't do it for 10 euro and etc. Yesterday he got balls to unblock me on skype, started telling me that I have NO evidence that I was even blocked, he pretended to be an idiot.

Stop lying Stewie you piece of sh1t. You got the paysafecard code, after 1 minute it was used and you blocked me out of skype. The guy who gave me this code waited for 2 days that I could get the balance from paysafecard and then I give him the donation points. Why he would take the balance, and especially in the same moment when you got the code?

Coincidence? I think you thought I'm a regular maxcheaters brat who wouldn't complain to anyone after your scam. You thought you could get away with new League of Legends skin and this all will go away? I want justice, gimme back my paysafecard 10eur code or paypal 8 eur as we agreed. Stop covering with moderators back and dear moderators, have some balls to do justice. I'm 1 year in this forum, doing hosting business, I have no intention to destroy someones reputation. It's all this fcking kids fault, and your as moderators fault, who believe this piece of sh1t.

Edited by zemaitis

I'm always inclined to be believe respectful and carefully worded accusations rather than the typical idiots who can barely speak english.

....but there seems to be a massive difference from his use of words when posting the evidence that stewie scammed him - to his post now.

This is curious - also his constant barrage of negative words don't work in his favour.

Correct me if i'm wrong - but doesn't PSC like PP have a list of all transactions on the account?

Wouldn't stewie be able screenshot fully (no halfarse stuff) - his entire incoming PSC wallet to prove his innonence?

...and if so - why haven't you done this stewie?

It's possible Zemantis got scammed by whomever gave him the code as by the sound of it.... it wasn't his original one.

Correct me if i'm wrong - but doesn't PSC like PP have a list of all transactions on the account?

Wouldn't stewie be able screenshot fully (no halfarse stuff) - his entire incoming PSC wallet to prove his innonence?

Yes that's right, YUNA got this function. But i didn't exchanged the code since he used before i cloud exchange.

I'm 1 year in this forum, doing hosting business, I have no intention to destroy someones reputation. It's all this fcking kids fault, and your as moderators fault, who believe this piece of sh1t.

I didn't blocked u in skype, i refuse to speak with people who are trying to do fun with me, and also you are from 1 year in forum I am here from since 08 Apr 2012 year.

Please consider if you wsn't the guy who spend that PSC to make an conversation with your customer, because i didn't touch this PSC other way then trying to exchange it via YUNA and it doesn't worked since the code was used already. And the flame it's not necessary.

Edited by Stewie

Yes that's right, YUNA got this function. But i didn't exchanged the code since he used before i cloud exchange.

I didn't blocked u in skype, i refuse to speak with people who are trying to do fun with me, and also you are from 1 year in forum I am here from since 08 Apr 2012 year.

Please consider if you wsn't the guy who spend that PSC to make an conversation with your customer, because i didn't touch this PSC other way then trying to exchange it via YUNA and it doesn't worked since the code was used already. And the flame it's not necessary.

...then you should be able to do what i said.

To prove there's no exchange of said code listed in your incoming balance for code in question.

Edited by mcbigmac

...then you should be able to do what i said.

To prove there's no exchange of said code listed in your incoming balance for code in question.

close.gif
Date
Online shop
Trade
Amount
  • 11/08/2014
    Riot Games Ltd
    10.00 EUR
    10.00 EUR
  •  

The code was used on Riot Games Ltd.

Edited by Stewie

Don't play idiot Stewie. After you got psc 2 mins passed you blocked me on skype and took the balance. First of all you lied that you blocked me on skype, now you are telling me that you don't speak with people who accuse you blah blah blah shit so thats why you blocked me yes? Then why you immediately removed your skype name from topic/signature after I accused you? :)

Edited by zemaitis

Don't play idiot Stewie. After you got psc 2 mins passed you blocked me on skype and took the balance. First of all you lied that you blocked me on skype, now you are telling me that you don't speak with people who accuse you blah blah blah shit so thats why you blocked me yes? Then why you immediately removed your skype name from topic/signature after I accused you? :)

Man calm down and please stop flame me, i explained u (tried to) that i'm trusted and you still flame me.

I told you the PSC is used, you start to blame me ... it's not my fault and i have nothing to do to help you.

Speak with your customer...