Remove Greenery Cloak Icon In Buffs List

I want to prevent this icon to show up in my buffs when I use the cloak buff.

This item is from RPG Club servers.

buffs.png

Thanks for help

Edited by WickedCat

you can add the noicon=1 in the skills xml or you can give the skillgrp icon a alpha'd out 32x32 or remove the line from skillgrp

Thank you for your prompt answer

The easiest way to me seems to remove the line

How can I locate the line in skillgrp.dat ?

ctrl+f (aka find service) inside skillnamegrp.dat ---> Find the skill name and then keep the ID

after that open skillgrp.dat : ctrl+f (aka find service) ----> Paste the ID find the line and remove the texture with the icon word included

example

Before:

3    1    0    0    9    40    3    1.08000004    0    S    3    icon.skill0003        0    0    0    a,none\0    0    9    11    0    a,none\0

After:

3    1    0    0    9    40    3    1.08000004    0    S    3            0    0    0    a,none\0    0    9    11    0    a,none\0
Edited by Napster321

ctrl+f (aka find service) inside skillnamegrp.dat ---> Find the skill name and then keep the ID

after that open skillgrp.dat : ctrl+f (aka find service) ----> Paste the ID find the line and remove the texture with the icon word included

example

Before:

3    1    0    0    9    40    3    1.08000004    0    S    3    icon.skill0003        0    0    0    a,none\0    0    9    11    0    a,none\0

After:

3    1    0    0    9    40    3    1.08000004    0    S    3            0    0    0    a,none\0    0    9    11    0    a,none\0

I erased the name of the icon like you said, it didn't work.

So I erased the whole line (25209).

Now the icon disappeared from my buffs but...

buff.png

Is there a way to make it not take a slot in the buffs ?

Or make it invisible ?

Also just for information, it has been removed from my Skill Panel (skill window).

well if you add the nocion property in the xml it means that it wont display the buff (at least thats what it does on interlude l2j and im sure it applies to newer chronicles)

well if you add the nocion property in the xml it means that it wont display the buff (at least thats what it does on interlude l2j and im sure it applies to newer chronicles)

Where is that "xml" file ?

I don't see any.

I am a player in the server, I don't own the it. I don't have gameserver files in my l2 folder.

Edited by WickedCat

he's playing on that server i guess he don't have the server files :D

Is there any way to make this buff not take a slot in the AbnormalStatusWindow (buff list) ?

no,there's no other way (i guess) why you want to get rid of it so badly?