and duno what is better for me :P

everyone come  and post what u preffer   from each of the following

wich Client ?

Wich seasson ?

Who can Devlop it for me ?

What i should put Extra items?

where i can share it  Easy? 

hope someone answeR :P

well, you have to start from learning the name of the game... leanage 2 Lineage 2

hi guys

i want to open new project    leanage 2

and duno what is better for me :P

everyone come  and post what u preffer   from each of the following

wich Client ?

Wich seasson ?

Who can Devlop it for me ?

What i should put Extra items?

where i can share it  Easy? 

hope someone answeR :P

Hello Finalchance,

The most important step is to decide what you like and in what project you are willing to work.

You will hear many different opinions so what's the point of this?!?

You have to decide about the chronicle!

Then, you must find a good and trustable dev (if you are not able to work with the project) and a place to host your server.

In order to do all the above you will have to spare money. Be careful, the cheapest most of the times is a garbage and simultaneously the most expensive not always the best.

There are many many topics that were created like yours. So search a little bit about it and you will find really useful information.

well, you have to start from learning the name of the game... leanage 2 Lineage 2

No comments....Very useful information!!!

Edited by MeVsYou

this not our subject :P

and thanx for amazing information :P

Hello Finalchance,

The most important step is to decide what you like and in what project you are willing to work.

You will hear many different opinions so what's the point of this?!?

You have to decide about the chronicle!

Then, you must find a good and trustable dev (if you are not able to work with the project) and a place to host your server.

In order to do all the above you will have to spare money. Be careful, the cheapest most of the times is a garbage and simultaneously the most expensive not always the best.

There are many many topics that were created like yours. So search a little bit about it and you will find really useful information.

No comments....Very useful information!!!

really thanx

but i wana to know who is that Dev XD  cus i lost lot of money searching for him

and about files XD

sometimes they give files without source and  they tell me pay more to get source

and sometimes i give dev  money and he  Run away or ignore 

a lot lot lot of proplems :(

thats why i open this  topic

Don't run l2 servers.

You too untelligent for l2j and l2off - if you can't get past the hurdles you describe.

Basics are not complex - and you dont seem to possess any ability to judge who's worth your time and what you want to offer players.

That leaves you even with the best technical platform\developer - un-appealing to players.

Friendly advice.

Don't run l2 servers.

You too untelligent for l2j and l2off - if you can't get past the hurdles you describe.

Basics are not complex - and you dont seem to possess any ability to judge who's worth your time and what you want to offer players.

That leaves you even with the best technical platform\developer - un-appealing to players.

Friendly advice.

That +1

Besides to open a server you need to know either how to mod it/ code it or have really good understanding of the game. None of this "99% balance" shit, none of the 99% skills fixed blah fucking blah.

Look at the serious projects, look at the way they are using their language to express what they are trying to sell to the players. Projects like destiny, funfactory, mmoplay, all of those have something either really unique or have a solid base to provide players a good enviroment.