My Reputation Decreased By -1

Karasu

NeverMore gived me reputation -1 just because i shared his lol pack

Is that ok? to affect my reputation like that?

Its my right to share his pack since he scammed my partner for 80e ,shared rguard (i lost historical messages on dedicated unfortunately so i cant report that anymore)

as well for removing svn just because i said their support sucks and they ignored me for 3 weeks ,then i just deleted them from my skype

I thought reputation is gaved by moderators for using inadecvate language everytime or insult

but in this case its my topic with subject about being scammed and whats more ,not a moderator gaved me a -1

Basically NeverMore abused his "Legendary" ,i know legendary members still exist but they are reverted to VIP now / this guy turned from legendary "dev" to "scammer" ,whole mxc community is aware of that by now

and he can still give -1 ,can someone fix this issue and bring back my reputation to 0? regards!

Edited by Karasu
  • Upvote 1

unfortunately noone of his customers succeded with his pack ,only me XD and maybe horus

players played despite the fact that were so many fatal bugs ,they slowly left 2x time before i managed to fix 99% issues

well drain some money ,u are right about that

but what about R-GUARD? this was shared and i knew it was shared but my partner bought it 80euro from him and i didnt even knew ,he said 80 euro to make the ip bind and this antibot is completely useless + ppl with xp/vista 32 bit cant connect

ALSO THE VISUAL BASIC SOURCE is shared on mxc

this is 100% scam ,unfortunately i lost the proofs so i guess is pointless to say further

but anyway what matters now is my reputation ,i dont like being DEKARMA by someone whos not even moderator ,i try to use adecvate language everytime

i do exception only if i report someone like "topic with shared reunion in this case" 

IF IM BEING DEKARMED ,AT LEAST BE DEKARMED BY A MODERATOR NOT BY SOMEONE LIKE HIM

Edited by Karasu

NeverMore gived me reputation -1 just because i shared his lol pack

Is that ok? to affect my reputation like that?

Welcome to MaxCheaters 

where rules are :

if i have rights i can do it ;)

he dont have rights ,nevermore was suppose to be removed by mxc becuz their project was crap

i thought he lost his "legendary status" but it seems he still have it 

The thing is, you should restore this guy's reputation... cuz there is nothing wrong.

He get fooled or something about the project owner so he planned a little revenge.

They said they give full support and ofc if he would get full support those things would never happened.

So here we go...

Edited: I fixed it for you.

Edited by Stereotype

Oh well ,my reputation has been restored to 0 ,thanks very much

if he dekarma me again then i report him again

also i try to be political as possible and respect the rules ,i preffer being dekarmed by mxc if i broke mxc rules not by someone like him

Case "solved" atm

Edited by Karasu