Question About Miracles

lord_rex

Hello guys.

First of all. This time I'm not trolling.

Long time ago I used to belive in miracles, but unfortunately I had to grow up, and then the life shown me that miracles doesn't exists.

But what if I still want to belive in miracles? Trust me, I want. But I can't. Something have changed deeply inside me and it blocks me. It is something like the sun came up and the reality set in...

What do you think, guys? Is there any way for me to find the way to believe in miracles again?

^^

You can find once again your dream! Believing in it!

thanks, it would be really nice, but as you know as a grown up I can believe in dreams only after they became real

Edited by lord_rex

true story, but deep inside you, you believe in them ^^

yes, but my mind tells me it is not true and will never be, and it makes me suffer

Edited by lord_rex

Dude, don't reveal your toughts here better do it to some of your friends or to your girlfriend if you have this is not a place to share something like this. 

No offense.

Edited by Universe

Dude, don't reveal your toughts here better do it to some of your friends or to your girlfriend if you have this is not a place to share something like this. 

No offense.

it is just curiosity of me, nothing more