[Exploit]Super fast casting for bombing dailies

WebM0nst3r

Yo Yo Yo :P

Webm0nst3r is back for a bit (i'm Going on Crete-Hania and i Will Be Offline For 10 Days :/)

Anyway i will learn you how to make a very simple Exploit ;)

No No Don't Cry Is Simple :D

• On the Isle of Quel'Danas, (where all the 70 dailies are), there are 2 bombing dailies, one to kill demons in the dead scar, and another to burn the sails of 3 blood elf ships.

• On both of these dailies, the user can cast the bombs, (Arcane Charges and Flaming Oil), more than once before the Global cooldown takes place.

• So... for example, you put the arcane charges on your main action bar, lets say the "=" and "+" button, pressing this button, (with the arcane charges placed on it), then clicking where you want the AoE to be cast in rapid seccesion will cause them to be cast back to back as many times as you can get before the global cooldown takes place

I Hope You Like It ;)

Enjoy ;)

Webm0nst3r

• 2 weeks later...

try playing lineage, is better thah wow :d.... thrust me wow has an comercial avantaje because of the succer os warcraft3, but libneage is more complex, better gameplay, custom items, and MORE BETTER GRAPHICS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

try playing lineage, is better thah wow :d.... thrust me wow has an comercial avantaje because of the succer os warcraft3, but libneage is more complex, better gameplay, custom items, and MORE BETTER GRAPHICS

I have been playing Lineage for over 4 years, and I started playing WoW about 1 month ago and I see the difference...

WoW is (in my opinion) by far better than Lineage, for many reasons.

anyway, webm0nst3r nice share, though I think that generally if you cast a spell with cast time at least 1 second, and the global cooldown ends before you finish the cast, you can cast any instant spell WHILE casting the first spell.

for example

you're a Moonkin casting Wrath.

The moment the global cooldown ends, you press moonfire button, and moonfire will be cast to the opponent, the moment wrath is finished being cast without refreshing the global cooldown

(wrath will also damage the opponent)

at least that works for me in WoW Official servers

• 2 weeks later...