high five [L2J] L2Holiday

L2Holiday

l2demonic and the rest 10 servers which name i already forgot...

the only one who are not 1week server are the one with official files ( not java, like RPG, DEX )

Poeple know it and they gona play there even if its only for 1 month, on that kind of server its easy to lvl and farm, so there is a lot of pvp and fun.

nowadays even rpg and dex die after 1-2 months, only cause lineage2 community changed and they always looking for something new.

No...

l2 community decreased a lot lot lot since 2011

I can make this statement based on pvp servers! Its not about "searching for something new" ,just that everyone left and play another mmo now ,there is no poing sticking with a classical mmo all your life

This is life ;p ,as someone who played l2 6 years ,i am bored as hell of this game and is impossible for me to play it again even if i still like it and i feel nostalgic about this ,it just seems stupid becuz everyone is gone! etc etc

On 2010-2011, there were tons of PvP private servers with just few days advertisment gaining 600-800 real players

Now days you get 200-300 max ,350 with some luck and more adv

My peak on forsaken was 355 real 1 box players online (430 all with dualbox) with... over 20k unique visitors, so everyone join and everyone leaves haha (oh well maybe in midrate may be 2x or more ppl with 20k unique)

Dex for instance had 10k real players in 2010 and look now ,just 2k or less with all their thousands of euro spend on advertising

So unless you pay for votes gamesite/topsite/l2jbrasil or other topsites is quite hard to get ppl now days! You will just get same ppl all the time (at least they are fortuned so they wont mind donating over and over again but this also kill the game more faster)

Edited by L2Forsaken

u r right in all of those things but u should know there will always be braindead ppl like me who search for stability on an l2 server.

the problem is that no1 can provide it.

just check exilium, not even close to retail but u can see 1500 online at sieges (even more).

#BrsGrsStillGotIt

No...

l2 community decreased a lot lot lot since 2011

I can make this statement based on pvp servers! Its not about "searching for something new" ,just that everyone left and play another mmo now ,there is no poing sticking with a classical mmo all your life

This is life ;p ,as someone who played l2 6 years ,i am bored as hell of this game and is impossible for me to play it again even if i still like it and i feel nostalgic about this ,it just seems stupid becuz everyone is gone! etc etc

On 2010-2011, there were tons of PvP private servers with just few days advertisment gaining 600-800 real players

Now days you get 200-300 max ,350 with some luck and more adv

My peak on forsaken was 355 real 1 box players online (430 all with dualbox) with... over 20k unique visitors, so everyone join and everyone leaves haha (oh well maybe in midrate may be 2x or more ppl with 20k unique)

Dex for instance had 10k real players in 2010 and look now ,just 2k or less with all their thousands of euro spend on advertising

So unless you pay for votes gamesite/topsite/l2jbrasil or other topsites is quite hard to get ppl now days! You will just get same ppl all the time (at least they are fortuned so they wont mind donating over and over again but this also kill the game more faster)

My poor opinion is that L2 community decreased by the day NCsoft announced that the game is for free.

Although, try to stay in topic.

L2 Holiday server!

Edited by MeVsYou

u r right in all of those things but u should know there will always be braindead ppl like me who search for stability on an l2 server.

the problem is that no1 can provide it.

just check exilium, not even close to retail but u can see 1500 online at sieges (even more).

#BrsGrsStillGotIt

printed

Hello guys good luck with server!, Hi Stalone another copy-paste from L2World and this time quote MINE OWN advertisment and text  :not bad: at least dont be THAT lazy and change it little bit ..HAHAHA l2world.org l2woa.org check dates when this was posted by me.

then u saw our recent advertise for x20 and copyed that clan registartion and other stuff as well, Thank god i expected that and not even HALF of our feautures are writen in it. You will still have to LOG in OUR server stalone :D and play it and check it and try steal our ideas but we all know ur developers/gms dont have imaginations for new things, and skills to copy what we have prepared next, at this point is redicilous i think everybody sees it, how u even dare to be that obvious :D

Another pathetic attempt to sabotage us. LOL not even close   :-beep- yeah:

NO COPI PASTERINO PSL

Edited by bella

Hello guys good luck with server!, Hi Stalone another copy-paste from L2World and this time quote MINE OWN advertisment and text  :not bad: at least dont be THAT lazy and change it little bit ..HAHAHA l2world.org l2woa.org check dates when this was posted by me.

then u saw our recent advertise for x20 and copyed that clan registartion and other stuff as well, Thank god i expected that and not even HALF of our feautures are writen in it. You will still have to LOG in OUR server stalone :D and play it and check it and try steal our ideas but we all know ur developers/gms dont have imaginations for new things, and skills to copy what we have prepared next, at this point is redicilous i think everybody sees it, how u even dare to be that obvious :D

Another pathetic attempt to sabotage us. LOL not even close   :-beep- yeah:

NO COPI PASTERINO PSL

who care about your shity hr  server, u think your server is l2 off also think your server have 1,5k,(real) but true your server is piece of shit 

and its not stalone server.

Edited by AchYlek