Areadata - Block Summon

LineageTeardrop

Question

12 answers to this question

Hello,

please help me ... I wanna make area with block summon skills and Gate Chant. Any1 know how make this zone?

L2OFF IL.

Thank You.

No one can help you with the information: "L2OFF IL" . 

TerritoryData.txt from vanganth actually has some block summoning pc for his own op_cond.

but wether that is summon to, or from i dunno, but testing can be done i geuss.

TerritoryData.txt from vanganth actually has some block summoning pc for his own op_cond.

but wether that is summon to, or from i dunno, but testing can be done i geuss.

Advext has to something similar as i know.

Advext has to something similar as i know.

// no_wyvern      : blocks usage of wyverns.
// no_ride        : blocks usage of rides such as dragons and wolves for example.
// no_pet         : blocks usage of pets.
// no_summon      : blocks usage of summons.
// is_chaotic     : makes an area of type 'battle_zone' to count pvp points, and also allow these areas to drop the rewards of the pvp extras system
//                  (in case they are limited only to be dropped in chaotic zones at PvpSystem.ini)
// pvp_takexp     : Takes (leech) the experience and sp points of your enemy for yourself when you are doing PVPs (requires is_chaotic flag).
//                  you should use it as : pvp_takexp,perc (perc is a decimal number representing the amount in percentage of xp/sp that will be
//                  taken per PVP from your target/victim.
// dispel_all     : When a player 'teleport to this area' all buffs/debuffs are dispelled.
// protected      : When a player 'teleport to this area' he will be protected for XX seconds or until he performs any action !
//                  you should use it as : protected,time (time is the number in seconds the character will keep protected)
// restore_hp     : restores full hp when the character is 'teleported' to this area.
// restore_mp     : restores full mp when the character is 'teleported' to this area.
// restore_cp     : restores full cp when the character is 'teleported' to this area.
// trade_off      : blocks trading in the area.
// friend_off     : blocks friend invite in the area.
// joinclan_off   : blocks clan inviting in the area.
// party_off      : disable party in the area.
// check_item     : You should use this as : check_item,1000,x,y,z so while the character is 'inside' this area, 
//                  in case he do not have this item he will be automatically teleported outside this area !
// consume_item   : You should use this as : consume_item,1000,x,y,z so while the character is 'inside' this area, it will automatically
//                  consume 1 item per second, in case the character run out of items, he will be automatically teleported outside this area !
// blocked_items  : You should use this as : blocked_items,1300,1301,1302,1303,1304... so when the character join this area, 
//                  he will unequip and won't equip these items again while he inside the area.
// blocked_skills : You should use this as : blocked_skills,1000,1001,1002,1003... so when the character is 'inside' this area,
//                  he will not be able to use these skills.
// min_level      : restrict the area to a minimum required character level.
//                  You should use this as min_level,level,x,y,z so when the character is 'lower' than this level, he will be teleported out !
// max_level      : restrict the area to a maximum required character level.
//                  You should use this as max_level,level,x,y,z so when the character is 'higher' than this level, he will be teleported out !
// race_only      : restrict the area to work only with the specified races in this rule, usage example : race_only,x,y,z,1,2,3,4... 'numbers' are Race ID from SQL.
//                  In case some other race try to enter in the area, it will be teleported out.
// class_only     : restrict the area to work only with the specified classes in this rule, usage example : class_only,x,y,z,1,2,3,4... 'numbers' are Race ID from SQL.
//                  In case some other class try to enter in the area, it will be teleported out.
// sex_only       : restrict the area to work only with the specified sex in this rule, usage example : sex_only,sex_id,x,y,z 'sex_id' is the Sex ID from SQL.
//                  In case some other sex try to enter in the area, it will be teleported out.
// door_open      : restrict the area to work only with the specified door open in this rule, usage example : door_open,door_name,x,y,z
//                  In case a player walks under this area, and the specified door is closed, he will be teleported out.
// door_closed    : restrict the area to work only with the specified door closed in this rule, usage example : door_closed,door_name,x,y,z
//                  In case a player walks under this area, and the specified door is open, he will be teleported out.
// not_welcome    : restrict the area to teleport out any player that walks over it, usage example : not_welcome,x,y,z

// no_ride        : blocks usage of rides such as dragons and wolves for example.
// is_chaotic     : makes an area of type 'battle_zone' to count pvp points, and also allow these areas to drop the rewards of the pvp extras system
//                  (in case they are limited only to be dropped in chaotic zones at PvpSystem.ini)
// pvp_takexp     : Takes (leech) the experience and sp points of your enemy for yourself when you are doing PVPs (requires is_chaotic flag).
//                  you should use it as : pvp_takexp,perc (perc is a decimal number representing the amount in percentage of xp/sp that will be
// dispel_all     : When a player 'teleport to this area' all buffs/debuffs are dispelled.
// protected      : When a player 'teleport to this area' he will be protected for XX seconds or until he performs any action !
//                  you should use it as : protected,time (time is the number in seconds the character will keep protected)
// restore_hp     : restores full hp when the character is 'teleported' to this area.
// restore_mp     : restores full mp when the character is 'teleported' to this area.
// restore_cp     : restores full cp when the character is 'teleported' to this area.
// check_item     : You should use this as : check_item,1000,x,y,z so while the character is 'inside' this area, 
//                  in case he do not have this item he will be automatically teleported outside this area !
// consume_item   : You should use this as : consume_item,1000,x,y,z so while the character is 'inside' this area, it will automatically
//                  consume 1 item per second, in case the character run out of items, he will be automatically teleported outside this area !
// blocked_items  : You should use this as : blocked_items,1300,1301,1302,1303,1304... so when the character join this area, 
//                  he will unequip and won't equip these items again while he inside the area.
// blocked_skills : You should use this as : blocked_skills,1000,1001,1002,1003... so when the character is 'inside' this area,
//                  You should use this as min_level,level,x,y,z so when the character is 'lower' than this level, he will be teleported out !
//                  You should use this as max_level,level,x,y,z so when the character is 'higher' than this level, he will be teleported out !
// race_only      : restrict the area to work only with the specified races in this rule, usage example : race_only,x,y,z,1,2,3,4... 'numbers' are Race ID from SQL.
//                  In case some other race try to enter in the area, it will be teleported out.
// class_only     : restrict the area to work only with the specified classes in this rule, usage example : class_only,x,y,z,1,2,3,4... 'numbers' are Race ID from SQL.
//                  In case some other class try to enter in the area, it will be teleported out.
// sex_only       : restrict the area to work only with the specified sex in this rule, usage example : sex_only,sex_id,x,y,z 'sex_id' is the Sex ID from SQL.
//                  In case some other sex try to enter in the area, it will be teleported out.
// door_open      : restrict the area to work only with the specified door open in this rule, usage example : door_open,door_name,x,y,z
//                  In case a player walks under this area, and the specified door is closed, he will be teleported out.
// door_closed    : restrict the area to work only with the specified door closed in this rule, usage example : door_closed,door_name,x,y,z
//                  In case a player walks under this area, and the specified door is open, he will be teleported out.
// not_welcome    : restrict the area to teleport out any player that walks over it, usage example : not_welcome,x,y,z

Yes . That

I dont have Advext ... I have older version I think :/

Hello,

please help me ... I wanna make area with block summon skills and Gate Chant. Any1 know how make this zone?

L2OFF IL.

Thank You.

Assuming you use vanganth files : check territorydata :)

example

begin	territory_id=110	MinX=52000	MaxX=58000	MinY=215500 MaxY=222000 MinZ=-4000	MaxZ=0	Type=BLOCK_SUMMONING_PC	end

Hello,

thx all for answering on my post ... I have idea how block it.

I hope evryone know this for block private stores in Giran Area... 

area_begin name=[giran_town_no_stores1] map_no = {22;22} type=peace_zone blocked_actions={priv_store;priv_rstore} range = {{83844;149373;-3400;48940};{83090;149385;-3464;47220};{83855;147836;-3400;16232};{83097;147857;-3464;16383}} area_end

I want make somethink like this but with blocked_actions={invite}

anyone tested it? Any experiences?

I need set it because if I give anyone to Jail he give party to anyone outside of jail and he summon him from the jail... this is damn ..

Thx for any help.

Hello,

thx all for answering on my post ... I have idea how block it.

I hope evryone know this for block private stores in Giran Area... 

area_begin name=[giran_town_no_stores1] map_no = {22;22} type=peace_zone blocked_actions={priv_store;priv_rstore} range = {{83844;149373;-3400;48940};{83090;149385;-3464;47220};{83855;147836;-3400;16232};{83097;147857;-3464;16383}} area_end

I want make somethink like this but with blocked_actions={invite}

anyone tested it? Any experiences?

I need set it because if I give anyone to Jail he give party to anyone outside of jail and he summon him from the jail... this is damn ..

Thx for any help.

I doubt it shall work....but try it