classic [L2J] La2Boydpvp X500 Grand Opening 1/8/2014!

we do not hate

we share,pass our love and knowledge only

We do nothing trivial but showing our feelings and represent the reality

Is not a shame to accept such words from people like us, it helps improving your self

But Dinger is an exception as his stupidity level is oVVEERRRRR 9000!!!!

5225d1382630108-pushing-4th-gear-over-9-

lel, the fail player makes server!

Now lets see your "OP Balance"

we will see that!

till you will see my result stfu and go back to your cave kid.

you need MONTH to start BETA ?

rotfl, its just fcking another x500 server, ppl play on such for 2 weeks in peak.

if you want to play on a server full of bugs and with 0 balance go play on karasu server if you don't want to try i didn't say to anyone "come on my server" if you want you come if you don't go find another server and good luck lol!

yes let us see your OP Balance and your UNIQUE features :happyforever:

did you see anywhere "unique features"? bitch please.go suicide dude!about balance you know that you can't make 100% balance but at least i will try my best.

Haters gona hate ,

Good luck dinger :)

True :P thanks bro ;)

Oh common, he is Karasu, his fail and retardness are like the Passive Skills in L2. Permanent and active 24/7

true!

we do not hate

we share,pass our love and knowledge only

We do nothing trivial but showing our feelings and represent the reality

Is not a shame to accept such words from people like us, it helps improving your self

But Dinger is an exception as his stupidity level is oVVEERRRRR 9000!!!!

5225d1382630108-pushing-4th-gear-over-9-

bhc35t.jpg

Edited by Dinger

did you see anywhere "unique features"? bitch please.go suicide dude!about balance you know that you can't make 100% balance but at least i will try my best.

You should learn to talk better. What kind of admin talk in this way? I didnt insult you.

With this type of language players will see this server have unmature and brainless owner.

Good luck.

You should learn to talk better. What kind of admin talk in this way? I didnt insult you.

With this type of language players will see this server have unmature and brainless owner.

Good luck.

look..i see only 3 comments that wasn't "hate" on this topic so when i see 5 ppl flaming cause they are haters and i see this comment from you i don't know who are you and what you are i just think that you are one more hater so i'm sorry about that i just can't see that hate for no reason.

if you check replies of me on every single topic if i say something bad i say and the reason of why i believe this and also you speak about unique features i didn't say that we have unique features if you check my reply "why you should join on our server" you will understand that we don't want to make something unique but something that people would like to see on a server since i'm player too and i have a lot of friends playing this game..

You are spamming in others server topics about, if you try to open a server launch with unique features thats why i said that

Seems you are nice guy good luck with your server and sorry for my spam

You are spamming in others server topics about, if you try to open a server launch with unique features thats why i said that

Seems you are nice guy good luck with your server and sorry for my spam

Well the features are not the whole point of the server you can find a lot of servers with cool features but with fail balance,or fail server economy, and more anyway thanks a lot and i'm sorry too for my words i though you was one more "hater" :)

Dinger: omg sorry forsaken ,you were right, im a fail player and i always fail... now i failed with server ,20 online why???why? i made mirage 0% chance ,why they dunt like my balance ,why man  and man,plz tell me how to advertise ,how many cents do you need? PLZZ MAN I NEED HELP man ,i sucks hard and fail like a retard ,my balance is fucking awesome ,but only 20 players....

Edited by L2Forsaken

Dinger: omg sorry forsaken ,you were right, im a fail player and i always fail... now i failed with server ,20 online why???why? i made mirage 0% chance ,why they dunt like my balance ,why man  and man,plz tell me how to advertise ,how many cents do you need? PLZZ MAN I NEED HELP man ,i sucks hard and fail like a retard ,my balance is fucking awesome ,but only 20 players....

why you come with L2Forsaken account and you don't post with Karasu?

btw it's so childish from you to do this shiets but anyway haters gonna hate ;)

i flame you for my reasons i join your server and i test it and a lot of ppl speak about your shitty balance and gameplay but you wanna come here and cry but believe me you don't make any bad on me you make bad on you cause hate make me famous ;)

now go back to your cave and keep spaming alone   :dat:

Edited by Dinger