Anyone Available To Crack Depmax64

Why not for free? it will be shared after that 

If will be shared or not is other option. But now is not so if the one who cracks not share or give for free I doubt that he don't request money. Even if he knows the prices.

I got the files i give them to you to crack them u got them too , if u already got them i dont give a sh1t i just need someone to crack them.
If u need a payment for a crack that will be usefull to you too then gtfo of the topic i am not going to pay for something like this even 10 euro !

1. First off, as you can see, I talked nice and didn't flamed. So please a bit of respect if possible.

2. I didn't said that NO one will do it for free. I said most of them do it for money and specially when you post that here where most of them know what price is on files. And maybe they put high price on it so they can resell it. It was a point of view and to be honest is pretty near to reality otherwise was already posted a cracked version of vang and adv. 

because i am using cms system and other scripts that they cant rip them they will need to code them again...i got that files yesterday and i think it's good idea to crack them noone said i will share them i will keep them for my self and the guy who will crack them ...

because i am using cms system and other scripts that they cant rip them they will need to code them again...i got that files yesterday and i think it's good idea to crack them noone said i will share them i will keep them for my self and the guy who will crack them ...

Why not for free? it will be shared after that 

He probably is stupid,no other explanation fits here.

Go steal a car.

Then go put an advert in the local newspaper asking for people that can unlock and create new keys for said Car - for free.

Go on.

You even seem to be so dumbfounded as to expect people to actually do something that gives value to you for free.

(Something severely complicated due to modern armadillo).

Value that could be valued up to what 75% of AdvExt retail price?

Are you that stupid really?

Edited by mcbigmac

Go steal a car.

Then go put an advert in the local newspaper asking for people that can unlock and create new keys for said Car - for free.

Go on.

You even seem to be so dumbfounded as to expect people to actually do something that gives value to you for free.

(Something severely complicated due to modern armadillo).

Value that could be valued up to what 75% of AdvExt retail price?

Are you that stupid really?

I'd actually pay more for one advext copy without any DRM than one with it (IP+HWID - pay for new keys if you change HW, for IP change and etc).

So I'd say the value is higher than the 100% original asking, however, it wouldn't last long as it'd eventually be shared.

I'd actually pay more for one advext copy without any DRM than one with it (IP+HWID - pay for new keys if you change HW, for IP change and etc).

So I'd say the value is higher than the 100% original asking, however, it wouldn't last long as it'd eventually be shared.

......and that value dies immediately once a copy gets sold to a bad seed - so your paying for the best in the current time of purchase.

If more people would pay for bleeding edge in l2off - we'd probably not be so dead and more of us would be left.

Ironic eh?

......and that value dies immediately once a copy gets sold to a bad seed - so your paying for the best in the current time of purchase.

If more people would pay for bleeding edge in l2off - we'd probably not be so dead and more of us would be left.

Ironic eh?

... however, it wouldn't last long as it'd eventually be shared.