[L2J] L2Aegis

Solomun

You shouldn't prejudge something before you see it, because I'm sure that you have not how cancel skills are working :)

Edited by Lineage2Aegis

Yes, I agree, 30seconds is too much. 

Thanks for giving us your opinion, but if we decrease that time, then cancels(modified) will be useless (in pvp, not in oly) and we dont want something like that. We believe that cancels are cancels :)

However, we might run a poll in our forum when server goes online (after you see cancels re-use time, etc etc).

Some class will be useless in pvp.If they really wanted to play that classes they would go on low rate not on 5x custom pvp servers,be serious .
30 sec is way too much,they will abuse 100% because thats how is the l2 community,abusing of all; and that is clearly an invite to those kind of ppl.

Some class will be useless in pvp.If they really wanted to play that classes they would go on low rate not on 5x custom pvp servers,be serious .

30 sec is way too much,they will abuse 100% because thats how is the l2 community,abusing of all; and that is clearly an invite to those kind of ppl.

Actually, there is no way to abuse it :)

After 30 seconds, buffs from all cancels (that are casted on those 30 seconds) will return no matter what. Be patient and you will see it at 18 July in our G.O!

I can't wait to join it , u seems know what are u doing and confident about ur decisions that's how u can rule a successful server  ! ..

Thank you, see you at Grand Openning!