[L2J] L2Aegis

Solomun

It's a bit off topic but why you transfered Heroin's VIP Status to this specific account? Pointless. @Karasu, with decent advertise it can reach 500-600 online easily. Of course the gameplay should be fit to a server that can keep 500-600 players busy. That means that he has to add tons of events & rbs in a secondary place and to keep a decent balance and of course he has to get this server stable cause the haters will be many, he did some good enemies last summer and he will have to face their kid booters. 

It's a bit off topic but why you transfered Heroin's VIP Status to this specific account? Pointless. @Karasu, with decent advertise it can reach 500-600 online easily. Of course the gameplay should be fit to a server that can keep 500-600 players busy. That means that he has to add tons of events & rbs in a secondary place and to keep a decent balance and of course he has to get this server stable cause the haters will be many, he did some good enemies last summer and he will have to face their kid booters. 

500-600 online in 2014?

completely impossible

otherwise i would had my self 500-600 online with 20k unique visitors

500-600 online in 2014?

completely impossible

otherwise i would had my self 500-600 online with 20k unique visitors

Not impossible, I haven't check your server to check the balance and such, but I can ensure you that if some day any quality project, with stability and proper balance which aims to please its community, happens then even if the whole game is dead, it will get many, many people (not talking about 500-600 but way more). Client matters, staff matters, server's goals matters, every small detail matters. 

Up.

Big update for our server:

-Added solo zone.

-Added killing spree system.

Read the full update here!

Edited by Lineage2Aegis

I hope that your balance won't be similar to your previous server (l2dodge), cuz there every DD class was doing 500 dmg and tanks were doing 5k, not to mention admin's friends aka insideyou and some other scrubs,  lets hope  there won't be such issues this time.

Edited by SteLaRaSoO

PvP server w/o cancel system.That means will be full of cancel bots,tanks with pvp dagger healing every sec(sacri/elemental heal) or slhs that willl cancel from all directions jumping every 4 and 6 sec +/- (warp and blink) etc ..

PvP server w/o cancel system.That means will be full of cancel bots,tanks with pvp dagger healing every sec(sacri/elemental heal) or slhs that willl cancel from all directions jumping every 4 and 6 sec +/- (warp and blink) etc ..

np re papara we'll reroll on birds to spam with pvpsuite LILILILILLILILI ax

MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI %target GOT CANCEL !

Hello there. We have a custom cancel system which works very simple. When you get canceled, buffs that are canceled will return back to you after 30 seconds. Same as buff steal.

Don't forget to join our forum for server updates!

Edited by Lineage2Aegis