interlude [L2J] L2 Evo Pvp Opening In 2 Minutes !

PlayErtheia

Great guy - hardworking with a lot of passion for what he is doing. Be sure his server will be a good place to play :)

true that.

from what i've seen till now he try to do the best for his server in order to be a successful server!

It seems that this time  server will be better since the last time i was connected.. When will be live let us know mate!!!!

Edited by Vince*

Nice one . Fantasy Island its a nice zone too :D .

well i know ,but i been in 1 server wich has fanatasy isle and for a lot of ppl was too much lag............ if wasn t lag i took and make it main town ,but i will have to test it first

last time was good too, i liked it

but was closed fast

becouse ovh hosting ,when we had more than 170 +  online it was lag as hell ,so manny of them left and i closed ,  was first time and last time when i used OVH 

It seems that this time  server will be better since the last time i was connected.. When will be live let us know mate!!!!

well we most progresse in this job :D  , so ya in this server i put a lot of money and time , and will be the best server from all i have opened in past . Also becouse i had tested all interlude sources until now ,and i find finnaly a good one wich deserve to work on it :) 

2 weeks i hope until opening :)

Well done evo, at least you are using some good shares, like the APC, and the maps shared aswell. Just do me a favour at least put credits as appropriate. I am still waiting for that unique feature. 

On the side note this looks the best so far out of all the 9509304593 servers you opened.

When I'll a unique feature I'll join for sure :)

Well done evo, at least you are using some good shares, like the APC, and the maps shared aswell. Just do me a favour at least put credits as appropriate. I am still waiting for that unique feature. 

On the side note this looks the best so far out of all the 9509304593 servers you opened.

When I'll a unique feature I'll join for sure :)

this buffer i made it ..... so credits to me :)

Edited by Evo Owner