Well, I guess he either refuses to answer or doesn't know how to. Same thing happened on the forum. Seems sad. 

Let's hope the community might be different.

he got 3 topics it's not that easy to check every single reply on 3 topics

Hello to all  Spectre's! [ SERVER IS ONLINE ]

Here is the OFFICIAL Topic of our latest files!

LINK : http://l2spectre.com/forums/index.php?/topic/263-lancher-patch-official-new-downloads/

~! DONT FORGET TO VOTE 4 US !~

By JacobX For L2SPECTRE @ Copyrights 2014-2015™
                       www.l2spectre.com

Well, my first impressions:

BAD:

- The Admin is kindly ignoring everything he dislikes about people's opinion.

- He's got fake online. 1 moment there were 220 online, next - 500, now 1k. LOL

- There are so many vote spams on both pm and party chat, it's killing the whole chat part

-Vote rewards are given to everybody online when a certain number of votes is reached. You can just keep your char logged in all day and you'll get rewarded. It should be an individual reward.

GOOD:

-He's actually trying to get better by himself, even tho he doesnt care about what's happening around him, he's doing stuff around, not sleeping

Regarding the game-play and features:

BAD:

- No spawn protection when you go pvp-ing or raiding

- You can't tp when you're flagged. That takes alot and kills the action. It shouldnt allow you to tp when you're in combat

-Too many coins and stuff that are worthless and useless. The curency makes me dizzy.

-The buffs from scheme are moving around(I KNOW, RIGHT?) giving the impression of overbuffing 

GOOD:

-You don't get that mindless full items in a sec, a feature killing the whole fun in pvp-ing for items and needed rewards

-There's a quite ballance for now, seeing lots of different classes around.

About you, Dinger, trying to defend him. If he's able to up all 3 topics, he's also able to read them.

Edited by H1rosh1ma

About you, Dinger, trying to defend him. If he's able to up all 3 topics, he's also able to read them.

when you have to make updates/changes on your server + speak with players + make advertise you don't have a lot of time to read all pms/posts.

i didn't say it's good i just say that he make work on server and this is good since on almost all servers you will don't see admins active make updates/changes for the best of server that's all i didn't try to defend him for any other reason