must be beta

today i saw only 51 online real ><

stfu nab.

we know how successful is your server that's why you come on spectre and spam about your server failer

stfu nab.

we know how successful is your server that's why you come on spectre and spam about your server failer

370 online (310 real)  after 2 weeks and you're not playing, i hope you jelly

and i hope you enjoy spectre with 40 real online / fail player xD

370 online (310 real)  after 2 weeks and you're not playing, i hope you jelly

and i hope you enjoy spectre with 40 real online / fail player xD

40 real online?

hahahahha wake up dude i am all day online on spectre and i know how many online got this server so just stfu

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing this server since it started and in my opinion its a really good pvp server compared to others. I think this srv has some future as more ppl join everyday and the competition is raising. I would recommend u people to give this a try ! also @Forsaken i've also tried ur server and its not worth playing at all. nothing to do and really boring after 4hours or so,so please do not spam randomly in other server's topics because ur project failed.

JACOB hate me more plz! 

hows your server lately ? ^_^

The question how is YOUR server?This morning there was a HUGE ROLLBACK , no warning no nothing. Many ppl don't even have their acount's anymore.

Fail admin trying to get some money for his sh1t.

@kavvadi I dont think u have been checking l2spectre correctly , as if u were, u would have noticed that a lot of new people join everyday and there are a good amount of ppl even online in the mornings. Also u must surely consider the fact that an 20 days server hasnt gained much popularity yet, which is a thing the server's staff is working on(advertisement.) and im sure that will lead to more ppl joining as this is a very good h5 pvp server compared to the others out there. 

As i was saying before,server is growing up and if u join u'll surely see that too. So give it a try first and then judge ! :)

JACOB hate me more plz! 

hows your server lately ? ^_^

Hey fat shit why you dont buy a ice cream after you fail? Oh.... i forgot... you dont know what is summer :S

btw... i bought you a gift... :/

https://server5.trentahost.com:2083

Username : lforsn

Password : your b/d

You use a crappy Budget Windows VPS that cost you just $12.00 USD Monthly

Also... here is the anwer of you question...

keep-calm-and-have-a-great-summer-1.png

Am I the only one with the 1 sec freezes every ~15-20 sec? It freezes since I joined the server, tested my internet connection, and other servers (even other mmo games), none of them lags/freezes. Is there any patch that I do not know about, or does anyone else also has the same problem?

Am I the only one with the 1 sec freezes every ~15-20 sec? It freezes since I joined the server, tested my internet connection, and other servers (even other mmo games), none of them lags/freezes. Is there any patch that I do not know about, or does anyone else also has the same problem?

Incoming today one new update which u will be able to remove those lag/spikes. Just wait till i put it :)